**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy April! Time to spring into the Sinister Vaults!

Comments

• Options
    Bazooka_1Bazooka_1 Posts: 47
    So the code hints for the vaults will be every week, on wednesday then? So trying to crack the code for vault 2 will have to wait right That's? That's what I am understanding. Am I wrong?
  • Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 124
    The code is 3174
  • Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    edited April 2023
    More unnecessarily complex than Oceans 13 (also heisting coincidentally)
  • Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Did the hawk in threat lvl 5 and got the safe but no 6* shards as other have gotten. Some got shards and no safe. Seems like the side quest is full of bugs. Please lock it until you have fixed it, so all gets the same thing and we can see which paths are done.
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    edited April 2023

Did the hawk in threat lvl 5 and got the safe but no 6* shards as other have gotten. Some got shards and no safe. Seems like the side quest is full of bugs. Please lock it until you have fixed it, so all gets the same thing and we can see which paths are done.

Same! I ran the path with havok and got no safe. I still see a chest there. Might be able to get the safe if I run it again, but:
    1) I'd waste a key
    2) I'm afraid of wasting a key + finding an empty chest with no safe inside.

Opened a ticket with the kabam support yesterday. They said the team is working on fixing the bug and there may be compensations for missing rewards issued to the affected players via in game message. Which I'm ok with, but since I'm missing the safe I'm kinda undecided as for what I should do. Should I just run the other paths while waiting that they send me that stupid safe? I don't know really, just annoyed that I got affected by the bug. I went in thinking I had an understanding of what I should do (which required a good effort on my part trying to figure it out), but I didn't account for the bugs.
  • Options
    GhosturdGhosturd Posts: 32
    Have done the Hawkeye path in zone 1 twice now but only second clear gave me the 2.5k six star shards
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 215 ★★★
    Is the quest registering exploration yet or should wait before using today's keys
  • Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    Just give up
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    I’ve run the Hawkeye path twice. First time got the shards no chest…2nd time nothing. So, not fixed yet?
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Still not fixed for me. No safe. And able to rerun same paths. This is so frustrating
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    This is what happen when you over complexify something that shouldn't be.

Why not simply give us key everyday to complete paths to find rewards and that's it. Why did you have to add some layers on top of it ? Is this the kind of content you had in mind when you said that farming revives was trivializing endgame or new content ? If this is the case, my gosh, please stop.
  • Options
    Just looked at SQ again this morning. Yesterday I ran Havok path got 6*shards and no safe. Today it Shows I am able to run it again and the chest is still there. Yesterday I ran Red Skull path got T2A. Today Shows I am able to run it again but the chest is gone.
    This is so terribly messed up.
  • Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    Got the safe from the Hawkeye path. When I “used” the safe in my inventory, I was asked to pick a number. I picked only one number (3, the first in the code) and hit confirm - thinking it would have me enter one number of the combo at a time - like the last event with codes from a year or more ago. Nothing happened and now the safe is gone from my inventory. I don’t get it.
  • Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    edited April 2023

Got the safe from the Hawkeye path. When I “used” the safe in my inventory, I was asked to pick a number. I picked only one number (3, the first in the code) and hit confirm - thinking it would have me enter one number of the combo at a time - like the last event with codes from a year or more ago. Nothing happened and now the safe is gone from my inventory. I don’t get it.

Force restarted game and got prompted for the rest of the numbers. I didn’t see that part in the long, complicated instructions. Oh well, at least the extra key is in my inventory now. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Force restarted game and got prompted for the rest of the numbers. I didn’t see that part in the long, complicated instructions. Oh well, at least the extra key is in my inventory now. 🤷‍♂️
    If you move to another screen like the home screen, the remaining choices for the combination appear. No need to restart.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    Is there any incentive to exploration? If not, I would prefer to hop into lower difficulties to grab special crystal shards instead of things I don't need/want/care for.
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Poethell said:

The code is 3174

Thank you!
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Act 8 Chapter 2 Release date ?
  • Options
    Still no safe. What a crock.
  • Options
    MrLGreenThunderMrLGreenThunder Posts: 25
    The rewards look great, but quests which require a pass to enter always make me nervous. I’m always worried I’ll mess it up somehow, and will miss good rewards because of it. It hasn’t happened yet, but still.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Asim38 said:

Is there any incentive to exploration? If not, I would prefer to hop into lower difficulties to grab special crystal shards instead of things I don't need/want/care for.

I agree. Things are not explained. Personally I’d like to know this information, too
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 354 ★★★

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

Sounds pretty cool, hopefully the 6*AG isn't too hard to get like the current month but overall sounds pretty decent! Also can't wait for sandman and shocker to be in the next featured I will definitely save up since shocker is a cool character and so is sandman!

Hard to get this month? You simply have to bring the right team and do an X number of fights with that team. You could even repeat room 1 over and over and over again and get it.
    Well I'm cavalier... don't go around assuming mate, It is hard no doubt about it, if I wanted the 6* gem that badly I would have to get through 25 zones that are sometimes impossible because of the nodes so yeh it is difficult as that is my ONLY way of obtaining a 6* Gem this month.
    If you are cavalier you shouldn't even be getting a 6* AG bruv. There's a reason why it's locked behind a difficult piece of content - it's not for everyone to get.
    I agree with you dude it is for higher level players and i was just simply hoping i would be able to get a 6*AG this april as i need to awaken my 6* NF but I was making a valid point to the guy that was disagreeing with me by saying it's not hard to get the 6* AG this month which it is as I'm cavalier so I don't have the 54 fights in sector 5 and obviously can't do 25 zones in sector 6.
    It is not hard for the ones the content was designed for. It is intentionally hard for cavs because kabam doesn't want you to get access to a 6* AG this early on in the game. It's as simple as that.
    All I was saying was I'M HOPING that the 6*AG is obtainable It was simply hope, never said it Needed to be easy to get for cavaliers, its as simple as that.
    Why would you hope for a resource that you don't have much use for? Don't expect or hope to get a 6* AG so early on in the game and complain about it. As simple as that.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

Sounds pretty cool, hopefully the 6*AG isn't too hard to get like the current month but overall sounds pretty decent! Also can't wait for sandman and shocker to be in the next featured I will definitely save up since shocker is a cool character and so is sandman!

Hard to get this month? You simply have to bring the right team and do an X number of fights with that team. You could even repeat room 1 over and over and over again and get it.
    Well I'm cavalier... don't go around assuming mate, It is hard no doubt about it, if I wanted the 6* gem that badly I would have to get through 25 zones that are sometimes impossible because of the nodes so yeh it is difficult as that is my ONLY way of obtaining a 6* Gem this month.
    If you are cavalier you shouldn't even be getting a 6* AG bruv. There's a reason why it's locked behind a difficult piece of content - it's not for everyone to get.
    I agree with you dude it is for higher level players and i was just simply hoping i would be able to get a 6*AG this april as i need to awaken my 6* NF but I was making a valid point to the guy that was disagreeing with me by saying it's not hard to get the 6* AG this month which it is as I'm cavalier so I don't have the 54 fights in sector 5 and obviously can't do 25 zones in sector 6.
    It is not hard for the ones the content was designed for. It is intentionally hard for cavs because kabam doesn't want you to get access to a 6* AG this early on in the game. It's as simple as that.
    All I was saying was I'M HOPING that the 6*AG is obtainable It was simply hope, never said it Needed to be easy to get for cavaliers, its as simple as that.
    Why would you hope for a resource that you don't have much use for? Don't expect or hope to get a 6* AG so early on in the game and complain about it. As simple as that.
    This is getting old now mate, your taking this so seriously dude 😂 chill out i was only hoping to get a 6*AG this month as I would like to get it but if it's unobtainable then so be it, not a big deal mate I agreed with you saying it's a valuable resource and not for low level players, I was hoping for it since I do have a use for it need to awaken my 6* NF if I got a skill gem etc. And I'm also struggling to find where I complained about this, I said it's hard to obtain but I was merely stating the obvious.
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    So how do I ever get past the other doors to the zones 2-4? The key doesn’t work on those. Confusing
  • Options
    Looking good so far
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Any update on the missing safes/shards?