**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seems like a really good deal

Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    edited March 2023

My deal is way better 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Going to tap into my bank account in the Cayman Islands 😎
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    As far as the normal rankup gem deals go, that is a good offer 😂

I honestly expected to see the Cav 1->2 rankup gem in there again.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    It doesn't seem that bad. I wouldn't buy it though (fairly new Paragon). I could see a lot of TB players (one r4 away from Paragon) look at the materials required or the time and effort to get through 8.1 and buying this.

The other 6* ones seem very appealing though.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

I would love to see the spreadsheet on this of how many were purchased.

Unyonface said:

Sinky27 said:

Tb is a kick in the nuts 15.5k units 😂

What if a player doesn’t have nuts?
    For 15.5k units, nuts to get kicked In should be included in the bundle.
    Can't stop laughing! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Manup456 said:

This deal is ridiculous if the 2-3 is worth 1200 units how did the 3-4 jump to 10k units 🤦🏻‍♂️ this should have been 3k units max and that’s pushing it.

Getting r3s is fairly easy for a TB player. Getting r4s is very difficult right now.
    You're looking at:
    1. Original 10,000 (12K) units for 1.5 each of T6B and T3A excluding the 2 T5CC and 5 T5B you need vs
    2. 15,500 units for 3 of each of T6B and T3A AND the 2 T5CC and 5 T5B you need.

Kabam is greedy but it's not super crazy and is borderline a fair deal. No Paragon player with any sense will by this though. I just wish these gems included the gold required as well.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    There are some pretty easy ways to get 3-4 gems that will cost far less than $300.

100% EoP and 100% 8.1. Then If you can come up with one r4. You’re paragon.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    If you’re TB and gonna spend this type of money get some content done, become Paragon and wait for July 4th and you will get way more value out that amount of money.

Paragon players are better off waiting for July 4th to spend this type of money way more value.
  • Options
    edited March 2023

There are some pretty easy ways to get 3-4 gems that will cost far less than $300.

100% EoP and 100% 8.1. Then If you can come up with one r4. You’re paragon.

Those are the "easiest" ways to get 2. Then you need one more. Either you bought the ridiculous end of completion deal 10k units for much less than this deal, or you're grinding every TB EQ or trying to 100% Act 7. That's a lot of time to invest.

Again, to a Paragon player, this is ridiculous but I think you're forgetting how much of a grind it is to get through content (in addition to Arena, SQ, AW/AQ) if you weren't doing them as they came live.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Vance2_jr said:

Lmfao...this is a "Whales Only" upper class offer. The average "middle class" player can't afford this 😂
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Fryday said:

3000 units - Would have been amazing deal
    5000 units - Would have been ok
    10000 units - umm no thanks.

Either way it is a moot offer for me, not spending until thing improve with game stability and further review of the Apothecary plan (neff consumables drop rate in lower content now, give Lv 1 potion, and will/maybe/might update Potion system in 5 to 6 months time, maybe/most likely longer, how on earth does that make sense?)

You mean for an R4 to R5 gem right? I wouldn't even pay 3k for an R3 to R4
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

They would have gotten lots of buyers from prestige people if it was a 4-5.

Maybe, but I wouldn't buy it at that price even if it was a 4 to 5 gem
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

Manup456 said:

This deal is ridiculous if the 2-3 is worth 1200 units how did the 3-4 jump to 10k units 🤦🏻‍♂️ this should have been 3k units max and that’s pushing it.

Getting r3s is fairly easy for a TB player. Getting r4s is very difficult right now.
    You're looking at:
    1. Original 10,000 (12K) units for 1.5 each of T6B and T3A excluding the 2 T5CC and 5 T5B you need vs

Kabam is greedy but it's not super crazy and is borderline a fair deal. No Paragon player with any sense will by this though. I just wish these gems included the gold required as well.

How much have a T6BC or a T3A being sold for in units?

Comparing with this, seems like not bad deal.

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    It’s a milking offer to get you to spend your units before big offers come. 😂
  • Options

Manup456 said:

You're looking at:

How much have a T6BC or a T3A being sold for in units?

Comparing with this, seems like not bad deal.

1.5 T6B and 1.5 T3A is discounted upon completion of Act 7 and 8.1 at 10,000 units. The regular price for that is 12,000 units.

If you buy the Paragon daily deals I think it comes out to $105 for 1 T6B and and 1 T3A. If you're TB, whom I think this is really targeted towards, you'd have to spend $210 (buy both the TB and Paragon daily deals) for one of each T6B/T3A.

It's really expensive and hard to get 6r4 whether you pay in your time or your wallet.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Vance2_jr said:

This must be a typo.
    They’ve miss pressed one additional 0 on the offer 😂

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Instead use the same amount of units to explore or complete the story content. You will end up doing much better and even rank up the champ to r4