**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Honest waste of space and time

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
i really hope it didnt take half the team to create this infinite crystal prank :D for a game that doesnt want us hoarding crystals and resources, to give an infinite crystal seems a little silly and redundant. And then for a game with so many bugs and issues adding more titles and data to take up space seems even more like backwards thinking...

titles/profile pics should be deleted from the face of the earth, and all the time invested in them could have been put else where.. other ways of showing creativity and personalization in the game.. imagine if BASES were actually added and everyone had their own personal base LOL

idk hate to sound negative but i feel like even the Big head event seemed more useful somehow :D

I guess some people like 1% of the community who have time to try and collect everything in game might find it useful...
but seriously what was the reason, games still broken?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2023
    TC1 said:

An April Fools joke..

you dont seem to get, their original joke is still going strong, its called input issues and bugs :D

like the initial comment states, if they had a large team working on a 2 day event that does absolutely nothing.. that might be the best prank ever.. and im glad you enjoyed it.

big heads > titles
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,227 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    The game is borderline unplayable for me so I do get it. I just figured we could acknowledge it is a joke and move on.
  • Options
    TC1 said:

The game is borderline unplayable for me so I do get it. I just figured we could acknowledge it is a joke and move on.

everyone gets its a joke, you dont seem to get the bigger joke tho :D
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Take a chill pill bro. You take things waaaay too seriously
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

this whole post is an april fools joke... your missing the point... you are veering off topic. pls refrain from further posting if you do not understand the assignment. enjoy your titles and bugs, thx
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 691 ★★★
    I think this crystal is great!
    Every now and then my kids come along and ask me if I have a crystal they can open. Now I can always say yes and they can open it as many times as they want 😁
  • Options

OGAvenger said:

this whole post is an april fools joke... your missing the point... you are veering off topic. pls refrain from further posting if you do not understand the assignment. enjoy your titles and bugs, thx
    Classic “this was just a joke guys”. The tone and your remarks show this wasn’t a joke. You’re being serious. Which is the issue because the crystal is a joke. It’s not that deep and has nothing to do with the different team that is working in input issues
  • Options

OGAvenger said:

Classic “this was just a joke guys”. The tone and your remarks show this wasn’t a joke. You’re being serious. Which is the issue because the crystal is a joke. It’s not that deep and has nothing to do with the different team that is working in input issues
    i stand by the statement pls dont over load this post with your negativity. the post is a joke just like the crystal and just like the state of the game. if you dont like it there are other posts. thx bye have a great day
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

i really hope it didnt take half the team to create this infinite crystal prank :D for a game that doesnt want us hoarding crystals and resources, to give an infinite crystal seems a little silly and redundant. And then for a game with so many bugs and issues adding more titles and data to take up space seems even more like backwards thinking...

titles/profile pics should be deleted from the face of the earth, and all the time invested in them could have been put else where.. other ways of showing creativity and personalization in the game.. imagine if BASES were actually added and everyone had their own personal base LOL

idk hate to sound negative but i feel like even the Big head event seemed more useful somehow :D

I guess some people like 1% of the community who have time to try and collect everything in game might find it useful...

I know you've gone on record of stating that this was a joke response on your behalf but let's be honest, we all know you meant what you're said and the reason why a lot of us know that it's the truth is because every year, Kabam has either a post or some little interactive that is done in the spirit of April Fools and for the most part, the community is receptive to it and has fun with it.

However, there's also that vocal contingent (like yourself) that gets upset because whatever issues are plaguing the game at that time (cause there's always something), people would argue and complain that it was a waste of time and resources to do anything else instead of focusing everybody's attention on fixing whatever issues are goijng on.

However, as people have pointed out again and again and again and again, not everyone who works at Kabam is a programmer who understands how to fix the input system.

Jim on the 3rd floor, who works in accounting does not know how to fix the input issues and while Stacy on 6 might be able to, she's more focused on trying to get her Etsy store for kitten clothes off the ground. Go, Stacy, go! (BTW, that's how you do a random joke).

That being said, the biggest take away from this whole situation is the fact that you had an out right in front of you by just admitting you were wrong and moving on but instead, when someone called you out on something and pointed that you had more disagrees than agrees, you lashed out and stuck to your guns and now no matter what, it looks bad on you because now you've dug yourself into this hole that was completely avoidable.
  • Options

I know you've gone on record of stating that this was a joke response on your behalf but let's be honest, we all know you meant what you're said and the reason why a lot of us know that it's the truth is because every year, Kabam has either a post or some little interactive that is done in the spirit of April Fools and for the most part, the community is receptive to it and has fun with it.

However, there's also that vocal contingent (like yourself) that gets upset because whatever issues are plaguing the game at that time (cause there's always something), people would argue and complain that it was a waste of time and resources to do anything else instead of focusing everybody's attention on fixing whatever issues are goijng on.

However, as people have pointed out again and again and again and again, not everyone who works at Kabam is a programmer who understands how to fix the input system.

Jim on the 3rd floor, who works in accounting does not know how to fix the input issues and while Stacy on 6 might be able to, she's more focused on trying to get her Etsy store for kitten clothes off the ground. Go, Stacy, go! (BTW, that's how you do a random joke).

That being said, the biggest take away from this whole situation is the fact that you had an out right in front of you by just admitting you were wrong and moving on but instead, when someone called you out on something and pointed that you had more disagrees than agrees, you lashed out and stuck to your guns and now no matter what, it looks bad on you because now you've dug yourself into this hole that was completely avoidable.
    ight its not april fools anymore and the jokes keep coming... i thought everything would have been set straight by now, but seems more and more people keep commenting off topic stuff. weird how kabam doesnt ban accounts such as yourself who just want to feed off people and get reactions in a forum post. jim and stacy should probably get some training in the departments that are slacking :D now that a joke that runs on the on going JOKE. pass this along to your friends who think they are commenting something different than the last 3-4 people :D all said the same thing with different words and you all got the same answer with different words... the JOKE continues i guess.