**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Other than restarting, any suggestions against this zone 25 KG boss?

Darkar123Darkar123 Posts: 51
edited April 2023 in General Discussion

So I messed up and went in with Doc Ock, Heim, and Herc thinking I could outdamage him. NOPE. 12k healing per tick.

Problem is, Herc has odin and galan buffs so he starts regen, I knock him down, he auto evades. I gain a bar of power, he regens, I use a special, I gain a buff, he regens. I parry stun he shrugs it off and eventually turns to regen.

This is of course on TOP of biohazard damage so my time is limited

Comments

• Options

Ya your probably screwed no matter what, never underestimate a groot

It’s what I get for getting too comfortable.

“Oh zone 25, mini is CAWW2 and boss is KG with Biohazard and some healing? I’ll be fiiiiiiine.”

Famous last words right there.
  • Options

Lol mine was she hulk and I read the nodes and was like psh this should be cake but she had vigor and personal space regen and it was almost impossible I'm glad I brought valk for kicks and giggles she ended up taking the fight

Hell yeah! Glad you got yours!
  • Options
    HollowAizenHollowAizen Posts: 37
    I feel bad that my zone 25 boss was Iron fist with a couple nodes based on me not getting buffs.

But for a suggestion, I would try to dex and get the buff eaten, then let him hit you so you can go into immortality mode without that getting taken from you. That's how I try to deal with that node, for the most part.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 246 ★★

Lol mine was she hulk and I read the nodes and was like psh this should be cake but she had vigor and personal space regen and it was almost impossible I'm glad I brought valk for kicks and giggles she ended up taking the fight

I was in a similar situation....
    Guardian boss on zone 23 yesterday....he had personal space regen...
    I thought I could out damage his regen with my 5* Hercules ( no suicides )....Yeah I was using 5* Herc.

Boy I was wrong.... guardian was healing 27k per tic.

Fortunately I had Doc Ock....Doc Ock also has heal block...i used Doc after trying with herc 2 times and got a solo with Doc Ock.

Got my title yesterday
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    What hacks are you using?
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    People should really stop underestimating the combination of regen and buffet on a 1.5 mil+ opponent…without buffet u could probably finish off ur opponent with Herc but it’s always better to counter the regen with someone better suited for that fight
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,462 ★★★★★
    Do you have max despair and hacks that place debuffs on him with Larry heavy to stop the Regen?