**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My room 25 incursion write up, by an *average? Paragon

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,186 ★★★★★
Though most people have already written their write up, here are my thoughts. Hope that they can help at least one other person. I attached my masteries and hacks below.

Team started out as Herc (6*r4 max sig), Galan and 6*Odin. Suicides we’re turned on for Herc. I wanted to make sure that I got the Power Drain hack, so if I didn’t get it, I’d exit out and try again in five minutes until I got it. Do the first fight with Galan, then apply the pre-fights to Herc on the second fight. I didn’t apply the Odin prefights until room 2.

In zone 2, I used the node to switch Galan out for Valkyrie. I the idea was 5hat when I placed the Odin prefights on Herc, he’d get an extra buff from Valk’s synergy. However, I found out that it does NOT carry over if you take her off the team so that was a useless switch.

For the next room, I switched out Valk for Heimdell because of his synergy. It was a lifesaver.

Team Members
For the remaining rooms, I’d switch out the third member for who was needed for that room. Anyone that had tenacity, I’d switch out for White Magneto. I started with the lower rarities first (see below). Since Herc was using parry heavy due to the degen power drain hack buff, tenacity was a real problem. The stun increase and stun debuff becoming a passive was great. Also, whenever I fought Kate Bishop, I’d make sure to have Wags since her stun purify was super annoying. I kept wags on the team until he ran out of charges or I needed another member due to synergies or a specific counter. If I needed to recover health, I’d switch in for Thor (lower rarities first). Thor has a synergy with heimdell that allows you to recover 15% of your missing health on your champions. Thought I’d use his perfect block synergy with Herc, but I never did. He was either above 5% health most of the time, or was in immortal mode.

Lower Star rarities of Thor and Rags were used first because I could heal them up if needed with less overflow potions, and then switch them out for a higher star specific counter. Since the percent health is carried over, it was a potion saver.

Synergies/Prefights
Odin prefight was used to eat up buffs on buffet. It would trigger right away, and then I’d had seven seconds before it would reactive. If I was low on health, I could gauge whether to get hit or not to activate the immortality.

An interesting interaction with Fury is that if you are still on you first life, and take enough damage to kill your and get you to your second life, heimdell’s synergy kicks in and saves you on your first life. This threw me off because I had timed it to have fury die, enter his second life, and then bleed damage would kill the opponent. I could then switch out on the next node and get a character with full help. However, I then had to switch out with a character with 2% health.

Galan’s prefight allows Herc to take even less damage from suicides so you get excellent healing. The unblockable on specials is also great.

Masteries
I maxed out courage since most of the time Herc was going to be below 50% for the extra attack. I only ran two points in despair because I was going to be placing tons of debuffs and didn’t think I’d need 3 points to stop regen.

Super Duper Special Hacks
Draining Degeneration: I made sure I picked this up in the first room. If I didn’t get it, I restarted the room and waited 5 minutes to try again. The power drain was great at keeping opponents from reaching sp3, and the degen was great.

All out effects: increased debuffs (great for degen from draining degen hack) and buffs (great for herc immortality)

Prowed degen: great for herc since you’re parry/heavy a lot to get lots of prowess, and herc’s sp2 has several hits so you place a lot of degen in your opponent

At the Ready: This was the last one I wanted, and luckily got it. It would let me gain an unblockable, but more than that, it filled the spirit gauge up faster, I could extend my combos, gain unblockable, and place a passive stun. It was great because you can have the striker hit through a block, get the stun, then parry heavy or build up and launch a sp2 to get yet another stun.

Boss hacks
I always picked buff cornucopia because herc, especially with prefights, gains a ton of xtra buffs. Regen was very reliable to get as a random. Uff since he got so many.

Impact purge was next for always being selected. You never know when you’d need to nullify something.

The next level of buffs were poison stun and parry bleed (I forgot the names for them). I selected them because I’d be parry heavy a lot and these hacks play into that style. Attribute boost was also selected frequently, as was martial artist for debuff and buff increase.

All other hacks didn’t matter as much for me, if lightning fists showed up, I’d select it just in case selective time stream showed up on a node (which it never did).

Regular hacks
Degen hacks were always selected to increase the degen damage from the two super hacks.

Critical special attack multiplier x3 since herc was already putting up great damage numbers on specials.

Next level was attack surges since I was placing a lot of buffs and debuffs so this increased attack damage.

Next was heavy attack and basic attack increase, as well as attribute boost (attack, critical damage and critical damage rating) and special refund so I could launch attacks faster.

If none of the hacks were there, then it didn’t matter much to me.

Other notes:
You can only get 4 super special hacks. After four, it switches to the old format of incursions where you get two regular boss hacks after defeating Kate bishop or viv.

If I encountered selective time stream, my plan was to just quit the match before his regen kicked in.

Use your potions if you bought them. I still have tons in overflow that are going to expire.

Hardest fight: room 20 Kate bishop
I firfit to switch out for Wags fir his prefight. Her nodes were tunnel vision, the node where she is indestructible under 15 combo, unblockable specials, life cycle, and a node where she gets an evade charge when knocked dow. I think there was another one/two, but don’t remember then. I used seven revives and was worried that this was my roadblock.

Rewards
That magnificent legends title whose value is now less but still looks great, mutant awakening gem, and still a ton of revives and overflow potions.

TL;DR I made it to room 25 in incursions and made a post in length that hopefully makes DNA3000 proud.