**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's up with Mercs?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,185 ★★★★★
I once got a message on Line from a random person (the only line group I'm a part of is my alliance) who say my use of revives completing Carina's vol 3. I thought it was Kabam Jax due to his name, but no, it was a Merc offering his services (unless that's Jax's side job - just kidding).

Then a couple of days ago, I got this message. I reported him and blocked out his name per forum rules and so no one will get his info. Do summoners really fork over money to these people, especially random people, with a ban in the horizon for them and shelling out money that they could just instead spend on units to complete the content themselves? Plus, with such a low level account, would people even trust that to begin with

?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,685 Guardian
    Yes, people have been spending money to have mercs complete content for them for a very long time now. Mercs are actually one of the biggest reasons why kabam stopped doing mythic runs with story content.
  • Options
    And they “Advertise” using small alternate accounts, in hopes that it won’t be traceable to their main accounts.

Kabam should setup some type of “Sting” operations, using dummy Kabam accounts to take these people up on their offers (maybe they already do 😀), in order to nail the perpetrators and their actual main accounts.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    When I first joined MCOC in 2018, when googling for info on the game I came across loads of mercs selling accounts that already had been built up.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    How these mercs have 24/7 free time to spam on global? lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

How these mercs have 24/7 free time to spam on global? lol

It’s probably a group of people who do it in shifts. Mercs are surprisingly well organised in their circles, as a few content creators would be able to tell you from their experience of being said Mercs 😬
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    Arenas... Events, acts, Kabam makes stupid movements but can't Make something against real problem.