**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Incursion Recharge Timer Stay at 5min?

Hi everyone,

Through this month's event quest, there is one thing that I appreciated: being able to play Incursion without any pressure of failing and wasting my best champions for three to six days in Incursion.

As a casual Incursion player, I play them a little bit every month while trying to reach the highest floor possible, but it's been a hassle to go in, fail because of a bad match-up or a lack of skills in one fight and having to just stop and wait a week before starting over.

I hope that the current 5 min reload time will stay in place, I am pretty confident it will attract more people into Incursion and for sure it will make already existing Incursion players happy!

Does anybody have any information on that?

Comments

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    How much time is left to do a zone 25 push? is it over on wednesday?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

How much time is left to do a zone 25 push? is it over on wednesday?

Yes
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

I wish that they would keep the timer and the super hacks, but my guess is no to both.

The new hacks will stay but i don’t think they’ll be for 99 zones.
    And yea i think they should keep the short duration timer.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★

Since so many liked it, it won’t stay.

Welcome to 2023 MCOC. Fun? Can’t have that.. they will probably add the 2.2 TB EQ node combination on every incursion boss node going forward.

God no ..... Please
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★

I wish that they would keep the timer and the super hacks, but my guess is no to both.

The 99 zone hacks are going to be included in basic pool of boss hacks.
    So we are going to see them but with 3 zone limit.

Source: DLL youtube stream
  • Options
    AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31
    edited April 2023

Well this is a stupid idea, these hacks are only good because they last indefinitely. They are not as useful as boss hacks in my opinion but they are a nice little bonus to have permanently.

I hope they won't do this and take back everything else, this is like the exact opposite of what I'd want them to do...
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    AntoseumX said:

Well this is a stupid idea, these hacks are only good because they last indefinitely. They are not as useful as boss hacks in my opinion but they are a nice little bonus to have permanently.

I hope they won't do this and take back everything else, this is like the exact opposite of what I'd want them to do...
    In my experience a number of the new hacks are much stronger than the boss hacks. The power drain degen hack makes a couple of champions absolutely broken. Same with the prowess degen. I haven't messed with a lot of the others but I think a good number of the new hacks are far above a "nice little bonus."
  • Options
    I hope the new timer is to stay or at least a shortened timer
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Timer already changed to 6 days after today's update
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

Since so many liked it, it won’t stay.

Welcome to 2023 MCOC. Fun? Can’t have that.. they will probably add the 2.2 TB EQ node combination on every incursion boss node going forward.

This guy Kabams
  • Options
    Chovner said:

Timer already changed to 6 days after today's update

I asked Kabam Jax on a post about this issue. I'll let you know if/when I get an answer.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Once this SQ ends we can all get back to ignoring incursions because the rewards are so trash. Was fun to play them a bit but now they go back to irrelevance

It’s not that the rewards are trash.
    The thing is the cool down timers and the weak hacks (last only 3 zones), are making it very very difficult to reach the rewards, that are mainly after zone15.
    If they kept the 5min cool down, the new infinite hacks and included Incursions fights at Hero Use solo event, the mode would be very popular.
    But I guess now it will turn again to the dead mode it was, before this month 🙁
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Etm34 said:

Once this SQ ends we can all get back to ignoring incursions because the rewards are so trash. Was fun to play them a bit but now they go back to irrelevance

The thing is the cool down timers and the weak hacks (last only 3 zones), are making it very very difficult to reach the rewards, that are mainly after zone15.
    If they kept the 5min cool down, the new infinite hacks and included Incursions fights at Hero Use solo event, the mode would be very popular.
    This is exactly my thought. If they didn't do this event with all these cool new changes to use them later, I definitely think that Kabam is doomed.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Kabam will say that keeping those Hacks at 99 rooms and the 5 minute cool down will trivialize future Incursion Content so they can't do that LoL!!
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Greekhit said:

Etm34 said:

It’s just a mode where the node combinations you face can completely roadblock your progress, and the hacks they give are too short and not beneficial enough to warrant pushing past.
    All the power sting hacks are useless, the shock and incinerate ones are tough to use because you’re guaranteed to get bishop if you do, the fury and armor break buffs aren’t potent enough because health and attack values on opponents scale incredibly quickly. And the value of the artifacts is too low, especially since all you get is a 6* and those pushing zones already have most of the 6* in the game.

It’s just a bummer because I like it as an alternative to normal content. when I get the 2 good hacks (buff corn and strategic movement) it’s fun, but the rest of the buffs are useless and the devs never update the mode.
  • Options
    Etm34 said:

Greekhit said:

Etm34 said:

It’s just a mode where the node combinations you face can completely roadblock your progress, and the hacks they give are too short and not beneficial enough to warrant pushing past.
    All the power sting hacks are useless, the shock and incinerate ones are tough to use because you’re guaranteed to get bishop if you do, the fury and armor break buffs aren’t potent enough because health and attack values on opponents scale incredibly quickly. And the value of the artifacts is too low, especially since all you get is a 6* and those pushing zones already have most of the 6* in the game.

It’s just a bummer because I like it as an alternative to normal content. when I get the 2 good hacks (buff corn and strategic movement) it’s fun, but the rest of the buffs are useless and the devs never update the mode.
    True, guess Incursion are returning to their grave starting Wednesday.