Let’s open some 7* crystals after today’s update?

OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
Let’s see! Anyone who expects some new crystals to be added after the update?

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Alright, well wouldn’t be the first time kabam surprises us. The end of the revive farm also came quite unexpectedly. Or did the magic 8 ball foresee this?
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Haha thanks! Will switch on my notifications
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

Alright, well wouldn’t be the first time kabam surprises us. The end of the revive farm also came quite unexpectedly. Or did the magic 8 ball foresee this?

I think that most people saw soe change in revive farms coming, though not quite so abruptly.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Omedenn said:

I think that most people saw soe change in revive farms coming, though not quite so abruptly.
    I can honestly say with my hand on heart that I didn't see the revive nerf coming. Kabam never previously mentioned it and allowed it for 18 months (ish) prior to the nerf. Dis the same thing with Moleman too lmao

Although, I don't see 7* being released without an official announcement 😆
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Mackey said:

Omedenn said:

I can honestly say with my hand on heart that I didn't see the revive nerf coming. Kabam never previously mentioned it and allowed it for 18 months (ish) prior to the nerf. Dis the same thing with Moleman too lmao

Official announcement 1 minute before update goes live lol
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Mackey said:

Omedenn said:

Official announcement 1 minute before update goes live lol
    Eh, it's still before 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    It might distract some people from the revive nerf. Not likely but stranger things have happened.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Lads, I'm from the future, just dropping by to say - there is no Carol in HR and there are no 7* crystals in the update.