**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting parried in the middle of a combo.

Today I got parried while doing MLLLM combo. Not just once but many times. Do something about this. I'm totally irriated because of this bug.

Comments

• L3gEnDL3gEnD Posts: 28
    Were you against Medusa?
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    It could be because of Auto Block.
    Champs like Medusa, Thor Ragnarok can auto block in between combos which will obviously trigger Parry.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    No it was not against medusa or Thor.. it was really annoying back then (post was made in nov17). Then it became ok. Again after this huge server outage, once again encountered this problem. It was my previous alliance war fight. And the fight was against mordo.
    But I wasn't parried. Instead my opponent started to hit after I hit him twice
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Who did you use against mordo? Champs that are inflicting stun, like gwenpool, are not recommended against him...
    Who did you use against mordo? Champs that are inflicting stun, like gwenpool, are not recommended against him...

Used Drax.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    It happens when the ai switches between block and attack and they are doing the stanky leg. Miss timed attacks result in parries more frequently since this change was made
  • Just.got killed in war from a r4 5 rag. This autoblock is pretty annoying and kabams new little toy. It's manageable in regular content but it sucks in tier 2 wars. Instantly dead from the combo received. I hate when kabam does stuff like this