**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LET US DO MORE THAN ONE QUEST AT A TIME!!!

This is totally dumb, and only more so as you progress to harder content. The concept of Event Quests has become obscene. The content for any given difficulty is not at all comparable to the associated Story Mode content, even if you allow for the increased rating of enemies.

How is this at all relevant to my post's title? I will tell you.

So you've reached 4.2,4. Tbh, imo, it's not all that much harder because of the inability to debuff enemies, I'm struggling as much as with any similarly-rated content, though that may be because I now have a couple prematurely-obtainted 6*s. Nonetheless, what matters is that I am still having a hard time.

Before you tell me "Git gud": How good I am is irrelevant. I thought players who are at Thronebreaker or Paragon just got there the same way they got Uncollected, ie with minimal use if Revives. The response to this terrible potion availability update gave me a somewhat smug satisfaction that it is way harder after Uncollected even for whales and expert players. Still, it's a terrible update. Back to why this is relevant: being stuck literally 2 or 3 fights from finishing 4.2.4, I am having to wait for units so I can get purple heals and team revives. This means I cannot do event quests, I cannot even do daily quests unless I can autocomplete them (I can for all but the new one because they made it so you can't autocomplete it). I can do arenas, incursions and AQ/AW, that's it.

And don't tell me to do Incursions then because as it happens atm they aren't available... gee, I wonder why??

What in the name of Thor is the logic behind preventing us from doing more than one quest at a time? We have all these champions, most of which we don't even use. Why not let us use them? This would make the game more enjoyable for everybody and allow more steady progression in content.

Comments

• Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited April 2023
    Forgot to follow up on Event quest content: it would be nice if we could do event quests and story quests at the same time so we could alternate between rewards and completion of each, say easy difficulty for events until we can finish story quest with help from the associated rewards from event quest, then do harder event difficulty, hopefully with better champs thanks to story rewards.

We already waste time on these dumb events like the infinity crystal event with a 1-in10,000 drop rate of an exclusive, shiny, ultra-desirable... title. A title that isn't even blue. Instead of that we could be doing other stuff, except we can't becasue only one quest at a time.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah let us do a hard quest and farm revives at the same time.. oh wait...