Shouldn’t it be the time for 7 stars kabam?

RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★
I mean the game is getting so boring. And isn’t it supposed to be the time for releasing 7 stars? Keep your promise Kabam. It’s already April and there’s no any leak or info about 7 stars. I mean we need some excitement even if we know the first batch will be trash. 7 star Joe Fixit is not attractive at all.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,784 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    As much as I’d like the band-aid to be ripped off, we’ve only been in spring for not even 3 weeks and it goes until the middle of June, so the whole “keep your promise” attitude isn’t justified at this stage. With the alliance objective update that includes points for 7* champs and 8.2 coming later this month, I would feel comfortable expecting 7* to release in May, but it could also be June since that still counts for their release goal of spring 2023.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,382 ★★★★★
    The sooner they get this initial mostly supertrash batch out, the sooner they can get some better champs in circulation.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    edited April 2023

The sooner they get this initial mostly supertrash batch out, the sooner they can get some better champs in circulation.

Agreed but I wouldn't suspect that to be anytime soon - maybe not even this year. I think Kabam will approach the 7* pool with an incredible amount of caution.

I would expect the likes of Spider-Man (Classic), Rocket Raccoon and Iron Man to be in the initial pool. I don't think we'll see the likes of Scorpion, Hercules and Galan for a long while.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

Agreed but I wouldn't suspect that to be anytime soon - maybe not even this year. I think Kabam will approach the 7* pool with an incredible amount of caution.

I would expect the likes of Spider-Man (Classic), Rocket Raccoon and Iron Man to be in the initial pool. I don't think we'll see the likes of Scorpion, Hercules and Galan for a long while.
    I wouldn’t mind a Rocket tbh. His buff was decent enough and with some extra health and stats behind him as a 7*, I’d be alright with that.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    With 25% t6cc starting to pop up more and more, it is close. They may even be wanting to spring clean whale bank accounts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    I'd say May.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,382 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

That's why I'm planning on only opening one for testing and the novelty and I'll save the rest until there's a crystal with a higher peak. Of course, Kabam could zig while we expect a zag and actually make this first batch goo... 😂🤣😂🤣🤪