What are these for again?

JMC2007JMC2007 Member Posts: 42

Comments

• FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    either spring cleaning or a preview of a resource for may’s event
  • Koty_87Koty_87 Member Posts: 4
    They aren't going to be doing spring cleaning this year, it's been replaced by a Gwenpool event. You will be able to trade in the bobble heads for items in the store
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    I was wondering that to. There is no store for it yet
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Koty_87 said:

They aren't going to be doing spring cleaning this year, it's been replaced by a Gwenpool event. You will be able to trade in the bobble heads for items in the store

So basically spring cleaning but with Gwenpool
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    Koty_87 said:

There is absolutely no basis for making this statement. Kabam has said nothing in this direction.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    My best guess is that it is currency for May’s side event, similar to what they did with the Rocket scrap a few months ago. They introduced the scrap in a track event prior to that event launching.
    The reason I would argue that it is for May over having anything to do with Spring Cleaning is because of the timing. Spring Cleaning has been an end-ish of April event. This track event is a 30 day event and takes us right to the beginning of the next monthly update, 1-2 weeks after Spring Cleaning would happen.
    It is possible that it is for Spring Cleaning and Kabam is trying to convince more people to buy the platinum track so they have more currency for the event, but to me that seems highly unlikely. I would fully expect it to be currency for a store for the side event next month.