Who’s one 6 star you want so badly?

Comments

• ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Member Posts: 88
    Mister Fantastic, 100%. I just feel like Mister Fantastic and I are very similar and I see myself as Reed Richards. Also, he is one of my personal favorite champions in the game. That I only have as a 3*. VERY SAD!!!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Of the ones that are at least somewhat available, Absorbing Man.

I’m about 30 deep on the current featured and he is continuing to evade me. Managed to pull all the rest I was looking for from this gem.
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Zha said:

Just any of em will do :⁠-⁠(

Holy trinity of Doom/Tigra /Diablord. And the trio of Shang Chi/Hit monkey/ Elsa

So funny! I have all 6 of them
    I betcha, you don't got the trio of Hulkling/Galan/Knull :wink:
  • Avocago65Avocago65 Member Posts: 47
    Spidey supreme. I just really like him and want him in my roster. Sadly, the hunt continues
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    I missed Quicksilver as a six star would love him
  • Josh51700Josh51700 Member Posts: 88
    I really want to get Galan, Hulkling, or Gorr. My cosmic class is a bit lacking and I think all 3 of those champs are super fun
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    I want IAbom and NF
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Stark spidey..... I want him to be my 1st r4 and r5 6*....
    DON'T JUDGE ME
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Rintrah and AA ...i want both equally .
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Overall - Kingpin

But my skill class is relatively good and mutant and science is lagging behind therefore Scorpion or Kitty Pryde.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★

I really wanted Absorbing Man, but no luck so far from the featured crystals. I'm moving on and saving for the next featured pool. Hope I get him from a regular crystal someday 🙏.

Ayyyy.... gottem. Nice. Happy with just the 5* for now.

• bumble-beebumble-bee Member Posts: 137 ★★
    edited April 2023
    Red magneto.
    I have 180 6* champs but still missing many old champs.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★

Of the ones that are at least somewhat available, Absorbing Man.

I’m about 30 deep on the current featured and he is continuing to evade me. Managed to pull all the rest I was looking for from this gem.

Ok well - maybe this post is good luck as this happened today

So, new top of my list is 6* Falcon. Love my 5* but would like an upgrade.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Scorpion. I've opened several science 10 champ crystals and no luck. July 4 better have a selector or two...please.

Honorable mention: white mags since he is the last older champ that I don't have as 5 star either that isn't rare....like og vision and jjones
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 891 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    ChiliDog said:

Scorpion. I've opened several science 10 champ crystals and no luck. July 4 better have a selector or two...please.

Honorable mention: white mags since he is the last older champ that I don't have as 5 star either that isn't rare....like og vision and jjones

Just got a 5* white mags, so if Kabam is listening. That 6* scorpion next please. 😆... and thanks, lol 😊
  • DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Doom
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
    Scorpion or Omega Sentinel. Also Apoc :wink:
  • IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★
    KingPin couldnt even pull him when he was trash
  • Koty_87Koty_87 Member Posts: 4
    Ikaris
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    Galan!!!
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Apocalypse for Horseman.

Everyone else I want I kinda have, I just really want to dupe my Doom, Scorpion, and Kingpin.

And I want more mutants but there hasn't been a new one in over a year.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 818 ★★★★
    I have been chasing Scorpion, Titania, and spot pretty aggressively and no luck. I did get a Herc in February but can’t seem to dupe him or get a cosmic AG. I have hit a point where there are a lot of champs I just don’t need. It’s not that my roster is super stacked, it’s just that the roles I need filled are specific at this point. Example, I recently pulled and duped Guillotine 2099. Great champ, but I don’t think I’d use her over Nimrod, Warlock or Omega Sentinel. I’m honestly glad 7* are coming. If a mid range player like me has most champs as 6* ( not all and definitely not most new) then I can imagine many players are really only chasing 15-30 champs out of hundreds and that’s a recipe for disappointment. But if I pull a middle of the road 7* that’ll be exciting in a way only a handful of 6* are now.
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Scorpion
    Galan
    Hulkling
    Titania
    Rintrah

Probably others. But at this point I have so many champs it’s hard to get excited about new pulls.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    1. OML
    2. Spot
    3. Spidey2099
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    CGR and Absorbing Man
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    Apoc/Dr Doom
  • SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Member Posts: 211 ★★
    Kitty
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Herc - 2 cosmic nexus, 2 cosmic abyss and 4 cosmic tech dual crystals and no luck. Have over 120 6* now and feel like RNG is not on my side…
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 480 ★★★
    I've got no real complaints about my roster, but I would like Dragon Man and Captain America IW.