Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

First 7* champion and intial 7* basic pool

With the announcement that the 7* pool will be revealed on Friday, April 14th during another Kabam livestream, I thought it'd be fun and interesting to see who everyone thinks will be in the pool. So who do you think will be in the 7* initial base pool. Joe Fixit is apparently confirmed to be in there. Also, what 7* champion do you think Kabam will give away to the one lucky winner?

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,739 ★★★★

Ajisdope said:

First one has to be red Cyclops

Followed by the blue one.
    I have 80k shards saved so I’ll pull both
    That's double trouble 🤣
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    My first will surely be Cap IW 😅
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I hope it will have "good without being duped" champs

I counter with max sig champs only.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    There would probably be a couple of older champs in the pool, like Red Hulk and KP, but also, alas, my boy GROOT. There probably won't be any newer champs, except maybe America Chavez 😂
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

Initial pool is going to be god awful. Best champ in there might be like… red hulk lmao

I'd love to pull him as my first 7*.
  • Options
    hhh1234567hhh1234567 Posts: 20

i hope they give the winner the option to refuse Iron Fist lol

Actually if 7 star Iron Fist has the same synergy as 6 star, he will be very powerful
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Might as well save for the 7* featured if the basic pool is that bad. A 7* Cassie Lang or Future Ant Man would be sick
  • Options
    The Irons —> Iron Man, Iron Patriot and Superior Iron Man
  • Options

With the announcement that the 7* pool will be revealed on Friday, April 14th during another Kabam livestream, I thought it'd be fun and interesting to see who everyone thinks will be in the pool. So who do you think will be in the 7* initial base pool. Joe Fixit is apparently confirmed to be in there. Also, what 7* champion do you think Kabam will give away to the one lucky winner?

I think probably the same as 6 star crystal pool
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 559 ★★★
    Spot for sure. Herc won’t be there though.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 666 ★★★
    Like eveyone is saying, I’m guessing it will be the older champs but I hope that includes some of the buffed champs as well like Hulk, OG Spidey, Juggs, Storm, or Colossus.
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    All you need to know is one word.
    TRASH.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    we all know Quake is jumping from 5* straight into 7*