3 mates looking for new ally

Hi everyone, me and 2 mates looking for a new alliance. Need to be hitting gold 2 or 1. Platinum would be great. 2 of us are Paragon and the other could be if he spent time on story rather than event quest and all the other modes. Feel free to message me on here or in game or on Line. Robinson5233 in game and on Line. Cheers

Comments

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 568 ★★★
    Hey there can't seem to locate you on line. Would you mind adding me so we can chat? My line ID is gunslinger138
  • Papabear9390Papabear9390 Member Posts: 490
    If you’re still looking add me on line app, papabear9390
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Contacted you in game.

If you have Line, contact me at kingsagethe1st. Your ID isn’t working.

If you have Discord, contact me at IW_Null#5825.
  • Blacktisma_13Blacktisma_13 Member Posts: 16
    Hello. I also couldn’t find you on line. We run map 6 AQ which averages to 4,500 glory a week. We are currently gold 1 but finished gold 1 last season. We fell off because members left us when the new season was starting. We are strong on communication but very understanding if something comes up. Please message me your profile pics on line at Blacktisma. We would love to have you 3 if you can handle it/ are up to it.
  • Dev123Dev123 Member Posts: 35
    Dev6979 on line. Hmu if you haven’t found one
  • wayco1181wayco1181 Member Posts: 31

Hi everyone, me and 2 mates looking for a new alliance. Need to be hitting gold 2 or 1. Platinum would be great. 2 of us are Paragon and the other could be if he spent time on story rather than event quest and all the other modes. Feel free to message me on here or in game or on Line. Robinson5233 in game and on Line. Cheers

If you're still looking, contact me @ wayco1181 on Line and let's chat