**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* r4 options

If you guys were at a decent place prestige wise, with only 100% labrynth next, who would you r4?

Options:
5* X-23 unduped
5* magik unduped
5* captain marvel duped
5* kingpin unduped
5* yellowjacket unduped
5* hulk duped

Im intersted to hear peoples opinions, if any at all :)

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Who do you have at rank 4 already if you have one?
  • I'm a fan of X-23 personally.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    If I had a duped 5* hulk I'd definitely consider him for r4.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    CM seems might be more useful for LOL, but duped Hulk would be amazing.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Tru_E wrote: »
    If you guys were at a decent place prestige wise, with only 100% labrynth next, who would you r4?

Options:
    5* X-23 unduped
    5* magik unduped
    5* captain marvel duped
    5* kingpin unduped
    5* yellowjacket unduped
    5* hulk duped

5* Magik, even unduped she amazing on offense with power lock l2 and MD she's one of the top champs in the game.

All other champs after her that you listed are pretty cool too. X-23 does crazy bleed damage with good regen, Cap M with her power full hits hela hard, Kingpin unduped isn't as good as duped but fun to play with, YJ's specials are awesome damage or stun abilities and Hulk, well he smashes a lot more when duped. He's more banner than hulk unduped.
  • Tru_ETru_E Posts: 23
    Yeah but after watching Brian Grant try and do labrynth with hulk it left a terrible taste in my mouth. It was brutal to watch and took way to long for my liking lol.
    Draco2199 wrote: »

Options:
    5* X-23 unduped
    5* magik unduped
    5* captain marvel duped
    5* kingpin unduped
    5* yellowjacket unduped
    5* hulk duped

5* Magik, even unduped she amazing on offense with power lock l2 and MD she's one of the top champs in the game.

All other champs after her that you listed are pretty cool too. X-23 does crazy bleed damage with good regen, Cap M with her power full hits hela hard, Kingpin unduped isn't as good as duped but fun to play with, YJ's specials are awesome damage or stun abilities and Hulk, well he smashes a lot more when duped. He's more banner than hulk unduped.

Thanks for ur input man much appreciated.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    If I had a 5* magik she would be r4

If I had a 5* x23 maybe r4

If I had a 5* hulk would probably take r4.

I wouldn’t take the other 2 to r4
    Only magik I would take to rank 4. This is coming from someone whose first rank 4 was an unduped magik
  • raonraon Posts: 4
    This depends on your current roster and what you are looking for.
    If you are targeting AW, magik/hulk are strong options.

If you want to go for legends title, x-23/CM would be the best bet.

If you already have a high damage dealer (sl/stark spidey), go for magik (power control) or hulk (poison immune).
    If you need a damage dealer, go with x-23.

Choose according to your goals.
  • Out of that list, probably Magik. There are a couple of options on that list for Labyrinth I've heard people using, but the tie breaker for me is Magik would be more useful out of the LoL options outside of LoL in my opinion. I think it would be closer between X-23 and Magik for me if X-23 was duped.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    So I personally see a lot of value in Magik for her power control and Hulk for raw damage and poison immunity. If you have like deep wounds I would even go with x-23. None of the rest though.
    I appreciate the input from all of you guys.
    My goal is 100% labrynth as ive already done the easy path with 5* duped iceman at r4.
    Ive heard X-23 could be a great option for LoL. I know magik is a beast either way but its a hard choice..
    I would focus on magik. I’m doing LoL with drax and it isn’t ideal. I assume x-23 is a slightly better option but nothing like a sl or stark spidey. If you’ve done the easy path then I assume you have enough alphas for 2 rank 4s
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I would focus on magik. I’m doing LoL with drax and it isn’t ideal. I assume x-23 is a slightly better option but nothing like a sl or stark spidey. If you’ve done the easy path then I assume you have enough alphas for 2 rank 4s

Ive already got 2 solid r4’s mate, which is why i said prestige isnt a huge issue for me right now at the start of my original post.
    Yeah that sounds rough, i definetly wouldnt be taking drax for 100% lab lol.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    I'd like to see an r4 hulk... But if it was me. Majik for sure..
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Love Magik but I don't know that I'd r4 her unduped. Maybe if t2 Alphas become easier to get after act 5 is done. I'd probably go Hulk or wait for a better duped champ. A lot of good champs are in the basic crystal now. Also I'd wait until act 5.4 is done to 100% LOL because you will be able to get a 5* 5/65 and may have a better option for 4/55 by then. But Hulk would be a lot of fun. Also I'm sure there will be an awakening gem from act 5 so that may help also.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    1.Hulk, 2.x-23, 3.Magik. Order I would rank them up based on the list you've given
  • Love Magik but I don't know that I'd r4 her unduped.

Is that because you primarily see Magik as a defender, or is that because you're one of those Magik jockeys that manipulates the second Limbo as a ghetto heal?
  • D_EYED_EYE Posts: 18
    Hulk, duped at 4/55 on low health he will murder.
    Who is your rank 4 that’s not iceman?
    Drax isn’t bad for LoL. You just need to get 700+ combos for a solo and it’s not too bad
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    X-23 isn't ideal for inner paths of LoL. You can't take anyone else with her if you want the extended enrage timer
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    None are going to help you 100% LOL much. If that's your main goal then wait for SL, Starky or GP. If not I'd go Magik or x-23.
    Or drax. I’ve done 4 paths with him lol
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202

Options:
    5* X-23 unduped
    5* magik unduped
    5* captain marvel duped
    5* kingpin unduped
    5* yellowjacket unduped
    5* hulk duped

Hulk
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Options:
    5* X-23 unduped
    5* magik unduped
    5* captain marvel duped
    5* kingpin unduped
    5* yellowjacket unduped
    5* hulk duped

None bro. Dont waste your T2A in unduped champs
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    My 5* magik is r4 and is undupped. I’m glad I made that choice and never looked back. She’s helped me with so much content.

She was my highest rated champ until I luckily pulled a 5* Blade. I took him right to r4 I’m hopikg to get an awakening stone for him.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say 5* Hulk. He is pretty good with damage, stun (On specials), and furys.
    I really appreciate all the input from everyone in this thread.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Luke Cage!!! Wait, do you have one?