**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worlds Biggest One hit wonder!

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Was fighting on a disarm path 8.1.2 where amps up sp1
Had a blast with r3 SW Popped off a 829,799 one hit death blow from hell haha

Thought it would be neat to have a thread to try and find out what’s the biggest documented hit ever

Hit me with your best shot haha

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    There was a thread quite awhile ago but the biggest hit is g2099 sp3 when they're below 5% health because the game inserts obscenely large number for damage there
  • Options

The number can vary a lot
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Dang that’s sweet! Too bad it has to be at the end of the fight

On the path I was running it was so supremely satisfying to absolutely nuke a near full health champ in one shot. Besides g2099 sp3 what other champ/node combos have put up huge numbers. Proxima midnight?
  • Options
    JockJonny said:

Dang that’s sweet! Too bad it has to be at the end of the fight

On the path I was running it was so supremely satisfying to absolutely nuke a near full health champ in one shot. Besides g2099 sp3 what other champ/node combos have put up huge numbers. Proxima midnight?

Definitely is much sweeter seeing Scarlet witch drop heavy sp2s, before the QS synergy nerf she could hit over 1mil as a 5* 🤣

Magneto can drop big sp3s against bleed immune metal champions, proxima midnight has good sp3s after her ramp up. That's about all I can think off the top of my head.
  • Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    Mildly interesting fact. The max damage you can deal in one hit is 2,147,483,647 because that is the largest number a 4 byte integer number can hold in coding languages such as C++ and Java. I'm not sure what Kabam uses to code, but the C language family is popular for writing games.
  • Options
    amit57111amit57111 Posts: 21

Mildly interesting fact. The max damage you can deal in one hit is 2,147,483,647 because that is the largest number a 4 byte integer number can hold in coding languages such as C++ and Java. I'm not sure what Kabam uses to code, but the C language family is popular for writing games.

Different operating systems usually have different number of bytes for int type, so ints might be more than 4 bytes