Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AQ cost

So I started a poll but they deleted it already!

So what's the cost of running aq for ?
Nothing! You give kabam countless amounts of gold battle and alliance chips that you play to earn! Then turn around and use it to run a bug infected aq ! And at the moment is busted and won't work!

So let the community all keep there resources to use to there desire and let all aq maps be free

Cause honestly there's no point in a treasury to fund an aq cause kabam uses none of it for anything period!

Please continue this discussion!

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I want kabam to increase the price od map 6 times 2
  • Options
    That would be dumb
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    Starting a new thread on one that has been closed is against the forum rules, so I'll be closing this down as well.

The treasury costs associated with each map are an investment or a gamble depending on your Alliance's abilities to complete the Map. They may seem unnecessary, but they are the cost of the rewards, in the same way that there is a cost associated with finding matches in Arenas.
This discussion has been closed.