Options

Maxed 6* crystals

I could swear Kabam announced an increase to maxed 6* sig ability crystals. But I can’t find the info. Am I dreaming? When will it happen?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,782 Guardian
    That's the first I've heard of an increase to max sig crystals
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Previously they have like 1300 6* or something like that. When they introduced 7* shards they switched and reduced them to the normal amount. You’re about 8-10 months behind their “increase” and like 4 months behind the change to 7* shards.
  • Options
    Kayakboarder1Kayakboarder1 Posts: 24
    I remember the original switch. I thought since Kabam is charging more shards for a 7* basic. We will get more 7* shards when duping a maxed 6*. And that our first 1 or 2 7* will be sold at 10k shards. I’ve held off opening 6* crystals until that change. But couldn’t find when it happens.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I remember the original switch. I thought since Kabam is charging more shards for a 7* basic. We will get more 7* shards when duping a maxed 6*. And that our first 1 or 2 7* will be sold at 10k shards. I’ve held off opening 6* crystals until that change. But couldn’t find when it happens.

Yes, the first two 7* crystals will be 10k shards. But no, there is no change coming to increase to shards gained through duping 6*. Kabam said that the rate at which we are duping 6* to gain 7* shards is part of the reasoning for the increased cost. The only increase to 7* shard availability will be a supposed 50% increase to shard acquisition through rewards to scale them to a point where it feels normal. No increase to shards through dupes is coming.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,180 ★★★★★

They said in the Livestream that everywhere else but crystal dupes will see and increase in 6* shards.