**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Would you use a 6* Class Awakening Gem on any of these? Thank-you Community!

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
I appreciate the help here.

TECH GEM OPTIONS:
PENI
WARLOCK
KANG
OMEGA SENTINEL
YONDU
GREEN GOB
PUN99
NEBULA
DOC OC
RED SKULL
NIMROD
VISION

MYSTIC GEM OPTIONS:
BWCV
SYM SUPR.
LONGSHOT
WICCAN
TIGRA
DIABLO
DRAGON MAN
RINTRAH

Thanks all!

Comments

• Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    tech on nimrod or Warlock, mystic on Rintrah or wiccan is my suggestion
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,651 ★★★★★
    Nimrod no doubt. And rintrah.
  • Options
    Thank-you @Elite13 and @ReignkingTW I am not really familiar with / have not used Nimrod or Rintrah.... clearly I need to do some research.
  • Options
    Magonus said:

Thank-you @Elite13 and @ReignkingTW I am not really familiar with / have not used Nimrod or Rintrah.... clearly I need to do some research.

Nimrod's an easy champ to use, just go for sp2s and the shocks will do the rest
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Tech goes to Nimrod, can hold mystic unless you run recoil masteries, if so, i'd give that to diablo.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    What about sym Supreme. I got a mystic gem and just pulled him 5 mins ago. My last gem was also mystic which I used on doom.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    Pani, OS, Doc Oc, Diablo, and Dragon Man.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    @Magonus
    Nimrod and Tigra 😉
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,430 ★★★★★
    Tech is for peni. She is insane for fights where opponent gains crazy amount of health. Like for example she is my fastest fury killer in bgs. She takes like 55 seconds to kill NF.
    Mystic is for tigra no doubt
  • Options
    OMG THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU @Elite13 @ReignkingTW @pseudosane @Greekhit for the advice to awaken NIMROD. He is awakened R3 6* and WOW! That center path of Week 1 for this month's SQ..... he shreds through Toad, RedMags and Apoc. I literally had no idea he was so freakin' great.

He has instantly become one of my favourite Champs. Thank-you!
  • Options
    no worries, happy you like it!
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 896 ★★★★

Tech is for peni. She is insane for fights where opponent gains crazy amount of health. Like for example she is my fastest fury killer in bgs. She takes like 55 seconds to kill NF.
    Mystic is for tigra no doubt

I'd probably have gone for Tigra too, if you know how to play her and she suits your playstyle, she's awesome. It's probably between her and Rintrah for the mystic gem with me.
  • Options
    Anytime :smiley: