Gwenpool's Bobble Bauble Blowout Sale FAQ
MCOC Team Posts: 427Administrator∙Moderator ›
edited April 21 in General Discussion
GENERALWhat is Gwenpool’s Bobble Bauble Blowout?
- Gwenpool’s Bobble Bauble Blowout is a Sale where you can trade limited-time currency (Baubles) for valuable items like Nexus Crystals, Catalysts and more
- Unit Store bundles containing Baubles are available from April 21th at 10 AM PDT until April 28th at 10 AM PDT. The Store where you can spend your Baubles is open until May 5th, 10 AM PDT
- The majority of Baubles can be found in the Unit Store. For a limited time, select Unit Packs will contain Baubles, Gold crystals and a 1-star Deadpool!
- Some Baubles are available in a message along with 4-star Gwenpool, so remember to check your inbox!
- Baubles are also available in the Platinum Track of the Double Track Event
- Baubles are also available in the Daily “Bobble Bauble Battle Bonus” Solo event
- Gwenpool’s Bobble Bauble Blowout is available for everyone who has achieved the Proven progression and above.
UNIT STORE BUNDLESIf I reach the next progression level (Uncollected, Cavalier, Thronebreaker), will I be able to re-buy Baubles from the Unit Store?
- No, Unit Store purchase limits do not reset when reaching new Progression levels
- Yes. Players who purchase all Unit Bundles that contain Baubles will be granted 6-star Jessica Jones
BOBBLE BAUBLE BATTLE BONUS Solo Events and Solo ObjectivesHow does Bobble Bubble Bonus Solo Event work?
- A Solo Event runs for 24 hours every day until April 28th, a total of 7 solo events.
- There are no rank rewards in the event, only Milestones
- At the same time, a series of Daily Solo objectives will be spawning every day (maximum of 10). There are 2 types of solo events - Battle Scarred and Mint Condition. Finishing Battle Scarred Solo objective contributes 100 Event points towards Solo event, Mint Condition Solo Objectives contribute 200 Event points.
- To achieve all Solo Event Milestones, you need 1000 Event points
- Note: there are 2 instances of Solo events. One is for Players in progressions Proven to Uncollected, another one is for players in progressions Cavalier to Paragon
- Note: To claim Baubles in the first Milestone of the Solo event, the player needs to be part of Platinum Track of the Solo event.
- Yes. If you become a Cavalier, a new instance of a Solo event will be available. However, if you complete Proven to Uncollected solo event and claim milestone prizes - they are yours to keep
BOBBLE BLOWOUT SALE BUNDLES:
Where Is the Bauble Blowout Store Located?
- It is in the Store Tab, it will be the second tab in; you can’t miss it!
If I acquire all available Baubles for purchase, can I buy all items in the store?
- No, you can’t purchase every item in the Spring Cleaning Store tab. Choose wisely!
If I reach the next progression level of Uncollected, Cavalier, Thronebreaker), will the items in the store tab change?
- Yes, Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker players will have different items in the Store Tab
- Note: Proven, Conqueror and Uncollected players have same items in the store and progressing between these points will not refresh the store
- The store is open until Friday, May 5th, 10 AM PDT
- At the end of the event we will convert your Baubles to gold at a fair trade of 1 to 1 automatically
COLLECTABLE CLEAR-OUT CRYSTALWhat is the Collectable Clear-out Crystal?
- The Collectable Clear-Out Crystal is a limited-time crystal available in the final milestone Of Bauble Bubble Battle Bonus event and in 3 Unit Store Bundles. It is similar to Greater Banquet Crystal but with Scrap replaced with 6-star crystal shards. It contains a chance to acquire 6-Star versions of Kang, Thanos, Wolverine (Weapon X) and Jessica Jones.
It appears Solo Objectives are not appearing for some accounts (mine included), the team is aware and are investigating!