**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update: Erroneous 'Bundle 1' for Thronebreakers in GWBB

Hello Summoners,

Gwenpool's Bubble Bauble Blowout ititially released with an error in the Bauble Store for 'Bundle 1' for Thronebreaker accounts. The offer displayed and awarded 10,000 six-star shards instead of the intended 1,000 six-star shards. As soon as the team was aware they removed the bundle; it was live for 48 minutes before it was taken down.

The team has come to a decision and will operate as follows:

Anyone who purchased these bundles with the error in place, will be allowed to keep the shards and rewards from subsequently opened crystals. After looking at the data we saw this was a very small number of players.

We believe this is a solution that best takes into account the interests of both the Summoners and the Contest.

Thank you,

- MCOC Game Team

Comments

• Kingvader585Kingvader585 Posts: 8

W Kabam

W
  • Wanda304Wanda304 Posts: 8
    Wow kabam being generous
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    So, before you said they get the baubles back. Their purchase limits reset. Also, now they can keep the champs/crystals? Uhh... what? Doesn't that mean they can get even more 6* shards?
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Jefechuta said:

What about the players that couldnt get that bundle?

gotta be quicker than that
    Not about quickness, this was only for TB if Im not wrong, so Paragon players couldnt get that bundle.

I spent in the unit bundles and I would have bought that bundle If I could
    But you couldn't and you didn't
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    Lokx said:

Crow9074 said:

So, before you said they get the baubles back. Their purchase limits reset. Also, now they can keep the champs/crystals? Uhh... what? Doesn't that mean they can get even more 6* shards?

They won’t get their bauble back. They decided to take no action so it makes no sense for them to return the baubles
    Ok, that makes sense. I saw the deal in there but didn't get it. I was thinking save up for the R4 gem but realized that is probably a paid one. It was gone when I checked next. I guess congrats to the ones who got it then.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276

Small number. Only like what a few hundred thousand players... Thronebreaker and higher players should be given access to this. Just put a cap on it like you did at 10. Make it fair. Those who got that deal, it was a game changer for them. I have to watch my ali mate take a huge leap and get away with it while I can't now.

I respectfully disagree that it was a game changer. I'm a seasoned player, Thronebreaker but not far from Paragon and I'm one of those who bought a number of bundles. I got exactly 2 new champs - Cull Obsidian and Symbiote Spidey - and a whole bunch of dupes for some 7* shards and ISO. I gained negligible advantage versus someone who couldn't access the deal.
  • NexusHNexusH Posts: 3
    edited April 2023
    A better option for both kabam and the players would be to make it a limited time offer for like 2 days and then reduce the cost thereafter, as this would encourage people to spend on bobbles as there are only limited amount of them each day, while letting the remaining people keep the rewards as they have had to spend to get those, this solution however only works if made live today, otherwise people will hoard the bobbles and buy all of that for free