**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Premium Crystal

How many premium crystal need to be open for a 4* champion?
Since starting my game I'm not getting a 4* champion from premium crystal.
Pls help me to suggest for opening premium crystal to get 4* champion.

Comments

• Options
    it can be hundreds no way to know it's just random.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Odds are about 1%.
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    For some reason, I feel I am getting more 4* from PHC than I used to when I first started the game. Maybe the game gives a higher chance the more 4* you have, as they slowly become less important to you
  • Options
    I've never gotten a 4* either. Get over it. It's based on odds, so I'm not sure what you mean by "Pls help me to suggest for opening premium crystal to get 4* champion." Just get more PHC's and eventually you may get lucky.
  • Options
    SK2311SK2311 Posts: 28
    @Dongowarrior
    For some reason, I feel I am getting more 4* from PHC than I used to when I first started the game. Maybe the game gives a higher chance the more 4* you have, as they slowly become less important to you:

I have only 7 4* champs.
    3 champs are 4/40 & rest all 3/30.
    than how can kabam think I have more 4*?
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    Try shaking your phone really hard whilst it is opening. You will either get a 4* or drop your phone. But I think it's worth the risk personally :smiley:
  • Options
    SK2311SK2311 Posts: 28
    @spumington
    Odds are about 1%.

Still some of my friends get 4* from pc constantly. I don't know how they get, even my alliance members also getting 4* champs from pc.
    only I'm the one never ever get a