**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Need ally by end of Season (4m rating, +14k prestige) Platinum plz without strict AQ

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★

Was playing in Plat 2 ally, and thank god everyone dispises AQ there, so we barely did Map 5.

Any luck finding a veteran and competitive war that slacks in AQ? XD

plz i dont want to do stupid Maps 6,7 or 8 for 5 days a week, i ll take up to Plat 4! just plz no Gold allies.

Ps the ally will merge with another, so im leaving after 5 seasons
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    Interested! Whats your line ID?
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★

Thats embarrassing, i do have Line from an ally i played a few years back (last ones used Discord and Whatsapp), but ive no idea how to check my ID lmao sorry, can u send yours? I know how to add new ppl XD
  • Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    If you are still looking message me on line at darkklaw
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Thats embarrassing, i do have Line from an ally i played a few years back (last ones used Discord and Whatsapp), but ive no idea how to check my ID lmao sorry, can u send yours? I know how to add new ppl XD
    Click the home button, click the gear icon on the top right, click profile. You will see your line ID. Cheers.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

No prob bro I have added you in game
  • Options
    Mario13459Mario13459 Posts: 20
    Hey if you’re still looking add me on line Mario13459