Platinum track mess up

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
My brain was on autopilot and I accidentally claimed the first reward for the solo event milestone. The choice screen came up and I was forced to choose between platinum track and regular track rewards. The problem is that I hadn't bought the platinum pass yet. The plan was to finish the quest I was on and then go buy the platinum pass. But the claim button came up and I fat fingered it lol. I've since bought the pass and have been telling myself that I wouldn't let this bother me, "It's just 20k baubles anyway".

It's been like 2 days. I won't lie, it's been bothering me xD. And thus, I'm here to ask if I can get those. I can't remember how to submit a ticket so I'm hoping this will do the trick...

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    If you go to settings in game there’s a support button I believe. No harm in asking but it’s been awhile so they might not
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

If you go to settings in game there’s a support button I believe. No harm in asking but it’s been awhile so they might not

Thanks my dude
  • SubySuby Member Posts: 1
    I am in somewhat similar situation. I wanted to buy bundle 13 from the store. Unfortunately I did not buy platinum track until now and claimed all milestone rewards for last 3 days. If I buy plat track today, I will be 2340 baubles short of bundle 13. Wish there was a way to claim "baubles even plat track bonus" for the past days. If that was the case, I think more people will spend on PT. Please update if you have any luck with the kabam support.
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Member Posts: 42
    Similar for me. I completed, didn't click on the reward to see what it was first, then it gave me a choice. Unfortunately for Kabam, they haven't figured out how to exit out of "immediate" claims. If the Kabam team would guarantee that I would get the rewards post claim, I would buy now. Any comments @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Lyra or anyone?
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 876 ★★★★

My brain was on autopilot and I accidentally claimed the first reward for the solo event milestone. The choice screen came up and I was forced to choose between platinum track and regular track rewards. The problem is that I hadn't bought the platinum pass yet. The plan was to finish the quest I was on and then go buy the platinum pass. But the claim button came up and I fat fingered it lol. I've since bought the pass and have been telling myself that I wouldn't let this bother me, "It's just 20k baubles anyway".

It's been like 2 days. I won't lie, it's been bothering me xD. And thus, I'm here to ask if I can get those. I can't remember how to submit a ticket so I'm hoping this will do the trick...

I did exactly the same. Contacted support and they put the Baubles in my account, fast too.

Contact support by clicking the cog icon in top
    left corner of Home Screen in game.
    Scroll down hit the support button, then you’ll have to figure out how to submit a ticket or I’ll be typing here all day.