Dr.Doom or Rintrah to rank 5

DeemonbalaDeemonbala Member Posts: 32
dr.doom at sig 200 and rintrah at sig 100. love both their playstyle

Dr.Doom or Rintrah to rank 5 134 votes

Dr.Doom
67%
BigPoppaCBONEMagicBentonWorld EaterRaganatorbenshbzuffyManup456JinxesaxeBpn88855mercurialvaporevilKINGwilsonQuikPikBrokenIamnikeTheAngryOneGogeta91199SavageBreaker69Kpratish1997doctorbWine_Lover 91 votes
Rintrah
32%
FreakydCaptain_007_RealStealHenriqueSCCPJazz_MessengerDarkrider05Sw0rdMastercane47Logan00MaxtheSilentGrizzly_18PikoluWhoDaPooIronman3000Brdie13Matty_IceMayhem177GogiTrashPanda12ChiefGoat 43 votes

Comments

• Elite13Elite13 Member Posts: 184
    Dr.Doom
    Doom will get you through more content
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Rintrah
    Doom overrated
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Dr.Doom
    Can't go wrong but the Dr gets a slight edge.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,396 ★★★★★
    Go with who you use more. Both are awesome.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Dr.Doom
    Go with who you like playing more. I don’t like how aggressive you have to be to get the most out of Rintrah by having to corner the opponent.
    Dooms power control feels like you’re playing on autopilot.
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Member Posts: 72
    Dr.Doom
    mah prestige
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Rintrah
    Elite13 said:

Doom overrated

That sounds like someone who doesn't have a good doom :blush:
    Oh I have a 6* doom and rintrah too many ppl got doom so yeah rintrah better
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Dr.Doom
    In my opinion Doom still rules the mystic class.
    Both are good for BGs, but Doom excels in content because he has overall better buff control, has one of the best power control in game (Rintrah doesn’t have any), plus two immunities and very high base stats.
    Rintrah might be a Cow, but Doom is the Goat 😉
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Dr.Doom
    If you have a big mystic roster and rintrah is someone you use more than doom, rintrah. If you have special need for his neutralize or wtvr thats great. If you don't love him, use him more than doom, and have a place to use him often, go doom.
  • DeemonbalaDeemonbala Member Posts: 32
    thanks for the love and support guys going for DOOM, Thanks again guys
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★
    Ok ONLY reason I’d choose Doom(for someone else bc I’d never myself lol) is improved CPR seems to benefit Doom much more than it would Rintrah.
    …that said if it was for me and those were my only real options, Rintrah lol …but I’d rather something fun like Chavez
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    Rintrah

Ok ONLY reason I’d choose Doom(for someone else bc I’d never myself lol) is improved CPR seems to benefit Doom much more than it would Rintrah.
    …that said if it was for me and those were my only real options, Rintrah lol …but I’d rather something fun like Chavez

Can confirm, Chavez is a ton of fun at r5
    Dr.Doom
    Doom is so good for story, can power control many lanes, where opponent can’t throw sp.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

I believe it lol my r4 was running through defenses w/ subdue especially 😂
    Dr.Doom

Pikolu said:

I’m not gonna lie Chavez is one of the worst defenders since she heavy spams my dex. I need her 7 star lol
    Rintrah

Pikolu said:

I’m not gonna lie Chavez is one of the worst defenders since she heavy spams my dex. I need her 7 star lol
    Just bring quicksilver, every dex closes a dimension on heavy-spam Chavez. She's pretty simple after that.
  • MordMord Member Posts: 135 ★★
    Dr.Doom
    Chavez might also be one of the best to counter that stupid new aw defense tactic...
    Rintrah
    Mord said:

Chavez might also be one of the best to counter that stupid new aw defense tactic...

Spidey2099 with Antivenom would work better depending on the defender (looking at you apoc) since you got to get 2 heavies off with chavez to start power reversing them.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,937 ★★★★★
    Rintrah
    I took Rintrah up over Doom. Neither is a wrong choice.
  • MarouenMarouen Member Posts: 41
    Dr.Doom

Doom overrated

you say that i think you dont have Dr Doom