**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How can I use a different Google account to buy

Hi, I got a Google play gift card from my friend as a gift today, but he sent it to my Google account that is set up in United States. I moved to Canada and am using a different Google account for my game. But I can't use my gift card because it's on a different country.
So everything I try to buy something in the game, it automatically choosesy Canadian account. How can I switch to use my American account? Please help I want to buy the platinum pass

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    If it's your Account, you could use it to gift yourself. I'm not sure otherwise. You would have to reach out to Google.
  • Options
    ThePapayaIsHotThePapayaIsHot Posts: 41

If it's your Account, you could use it to gift yourself. I'm not sure otherwise. You would have to reach out to Google.

How can I gift myself the platinum pass?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★

How can I gift myself the platinum pass?
    If you have funds on your U.S. Account, I would assume there would be a way to gift your Canadian Account. Don't quote me on it though. Just a hunch.