**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam REALLY?

AndrewAndrew Posts: 238 β˜…
lol wtf guys, those rewards needs some update, 1 sig stone and 1 useless undo mastery gem? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and 20 units, all those cool stuff at lvl60? those guys are joking lol
oobts6iua1s4.png
7xg2ycolagrx.png

Comments

• AndrewAndrew Posts: 238 β˜…
    RebusUI wrote: Β»
    I agree it’s out dated... but that t1 alpha use to be what t2 alpha is right now in the game... boy that was hard to come by... enjoy and stop complaining... t4 basic is good lol

lol yeah and +1 matery point is also good, finally i will max my assassin
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hit 60 so long ago I don't even remember what I got...don't recall the sig stone but we were real glad to get the alpha and the t4b!
  • Injuries_IrkedInjuries_Irked Posts: 41 β˜…
    Back then those rewards didn’t even exist
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238 β˜…
    Rap wrote: Β»
    I hit 60 so long ago I don't even remember what I got...don't recall the sig stone but we were real glad to get the alpha and the t4b!
    maybe 1year and half or 2 years ago? yes.
    but now, very very outdated.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So newer players should get even better than the ones who reached level 60 a long time ago?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Andrew wrote: Β»
    lol wtf guys, those rewards needs some update, 1 sig stone and 1 useless undo mastery gem? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and 20 units, all those cool stuff at lvl60? those guys are joking lol
    oobts6iua1s4.png
    7xg2ycolagrx.png

Ri
    Andrew wrote: Β»
    oobts6iua1s4.png
    7xg2ycolagrx.png

Right now you are laughing at these rewards
    But about a year ago those were precious ones
    Ask anyone who's playing from beginning
    Content become so much easier nowadays and reaching level 60 isn't that a big achievement imo
    Many of us reached there in 2015 itself but at that those rewards were really worth
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The prizes could do with updating. It doesn’t matter when you reached level 60 or who was the first to do it or if you’ve been level 60 since the start of time. The OP makes a valid point.

However looking at the posts on this thread you can just imagine the response of the 2015 brigade if they did update them.

I’m lv 60 btw.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gold was only 10k instead of 120k. It was also less than 1 full T4BC and less than 1 full T1A.

See image here
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gold was only 10k instead of 120k. It was also less than 1 full T4BC and less than 1 full T1A.

See image here
    [/ It only the gold. It wash stil full. It just show. Fregment for a wierd glich.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It actually felt good to get those back then hopefully they add more levels with at least slightly better rewards.