**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me or...

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
In BGS, do you guys also have this problem where on the third time, everytime, it seems like the internet connection cuts out and it gives you 0 points. It's really annoying imo

Comments

• Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Its every match. It ridiculous. But if it were something where the players would benfit, it wouldve been fixed by now.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,152 ★★★★
    I win 2 matches then get either a loss or a disconnect very ANNOYING
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Timmy2xs said:

Its every match. It ridiculous. But if it were something where the players would benfit, it wouldve been fixed by now.

Kabam does not benefit from bugs in the game, so lose the tinfoil hat. It’s not how the world works. Kabam wants you to play this game as much as possible, and bugs work against that core goal.

• Options
    X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155

Timmy2xs said:

Kabam does not benefit from bugs in the game, so lose the tinfoil hat. It’s not how the world works. Kabam wants you to play this game as much as possible, and bugs work against that core goal.

Huh? ... He said that if it was a bug that benefitted the player base ... Kabam would've put everything on the backseat and jumped on fixing the bug ... But since it's a bug that doesn't benefit the players ... They're taking their sweet time even acknowledging it
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 718 ★★★
    It's happening in every single match. I'm getting SUPER tired of wasting victory shields. It's weird. Every other part of the game is fine. It's almost like....my units are meant to be wasted.... and it's specifically happening when I'm at 2 wins. And I'm not using energy. It's a wonder nobody in my alliance does BGs except me