**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4* duped Hulk or 5* unduped Hulk

Hei guys, can you give me an advice on what should I do... to take to r5 4* duped lvl 23 Hulk... or rank 4 5* unduped Hulk? (unduped Hulk is best option that I have for 5* champs)

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    Do you need 4 T2A to rank 4 5*? It is too costly to rank an unawakened Hulk.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It I was you I wouldn’t bother with the 4* because you already have the 5*. But at the same time I would wait to dupe him first. 3/45 unduped would be ok but I’d hold off on the 4/55 until you can dupe him. His sig massively improves his damage output and I think he’d be an awesome 4/55 once awakened. If you wait a while and still can’t dupe him you might have a good alternative that you would then prefer to rank, If not then maybe go for hulk still. He isn’t bad unduped, he’s just a lot better when he’s awakened.
  • It I was you I wouldn’t bother with the 4* because you already have the 5*. But at the same time I would wait to dupe him first. 3/45 unduped would be ok but I’d hold off on the 4/55 until you can dupe him. His sig massively improves his damage output and I think he’d be an awesome 4/55 once awakened. If you wait a while and still can’t dupe him you might have a good alternative that you would then prefer to rank, If not then maybe go for hulk still. He isn’t bad unduped, he’s just a lot better when he’s awakened.

Agreed. Takes a lot of time to acquire enough T2A to take a 5* champion to Rank 4 so I would definitely wait until you either dupe him or get a better option. Don't even think about that 4* Hulk
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    Well I got him a while ago.. my 5* rooster is like this: double dupe Iron Patriot, Groot, Ant Man, Yellow Jacket, Moon Knight, Mordo, Civil Warrior, Guillotine, Magneto, 90 Cyclop, Venompool and Hulk... they are all garbage(at least not worth r4) and I can`t get a good tier champ... I try for Stark Spidey etc... they always give me trash ... (I did 5.3 100% got skill awaken gem) ..
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    HahaNu wrote: »
    Well I got him a while ago.. my 5* rooster is like this: double dupe Iron Patriot, Groot, Ant Man, Yellow Jacket, Moon Knight, Mordo, Civil Warrior, Guillotine, Magneto, 90 Cyclop, Venompool and Hulk... they are all garbage(at least not worth r4) and I can`t get a good tier champ... I try for Stark Spidey etc... they always give me trash ... (I did 5.3 100% got skill awaken gem) ..

Guillotine and mordo a garbage . You seriously think tht . Lol thts the first tym heard tht.
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    Sjandds wrote: »
    HahaNu wrote: »

Guillotine and mordo a garbage . You seriously think tht . Lol thts the first tym heard tht.

Would you take an unduped Mordo to r4? unduped is not helping me not even for prestige(so he`s garbage for me then), and Guillotine I have her as 4* duped, etc, the 5* same as Mordo, won`t help me with anything.