Options

Game updating constantly [merged]

DimphozaDimphoza Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
After the new update I can't play side quests as game keeps updating.
I've tried everything, namely, uninstall and re-download, switching off and on, logging out and all but still same issue.
How can I be helped as I can't finish side quests at this rate?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    daemonarchddaemonarchd Posts: 31
    The same with me
  • Options
    HydravnsHydravns Posts: 32

The same with me

Yea it is really annoying
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Yep, same here. I don't find the game unplayable but it certainly is jarring and can throw you off your rhythm.
  • Options
    Having the same problem here
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    Same
  • Options
    Kryptonite1991Kryptonite1991 Posts: 21
    Same, can't play arena or quest, lost streak :(
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,637
    edited May 2023
    Hey Summoners,

We're investigating this right now.

@druvjoshi @SUPREME77 @Kryptonite1991 and anyone encountering this "updating" wheel/download bar between screens:

Did a reset resolve this issue?
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey, could the team is trying to investigate this further. Would you be able to tell us what OS or device you are currently using?
  • Options
    For those who haven't already provided this info, could you also let us know what effect a reboot has on the issue?
  • Options
    DanzeloffDanzeloff Posts: 10

Hey, could the team is trying to investigate this further. Would you be able to tell us what OS or device you are currently using?

Samsung, rebooting doesn't help
  • Options

For those who haven't already provided this info, could you also let us know what effect a reboot has on the issue?

Introducing in this conversation because i have the same issue, playing on Huawei never hard this problem before and can confirm that rebooting doesn't help even reinstalling the game won't fix it
  • Options

The ally has a xiaomi red note 10 pro device. for more than 5 minutes, such a window shows and does not update anything.
  • Options
    Passed the info along to the rest of the team. Would anyone still experiencing this issue be able to let us know if they were on wifi or cellular data when they encountered the issue, and if switching from one to the other has any effect?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

@druvjoshi @SUPREME77 @Kryptonite1991 and anyone encountering this "updating" wheel/download bar between screens:

Unfortunately not
    Using redmi note 8 pro
  • Options

Passed the info along to the rest of the team. Would anyone still experiencing this issue be able to let us know if they were on wifi or cellular data when they encountered the issue, and if switching from one to the other has any effect?

regardless of wi fi or mobile internet
  • Options
    Alex833Alex833 Posts: 3
    Samsung a52 infinite loading screen regardless of mobile internet or WiFi
  • Options
    Alex833Alex833 Posts: 3
    on the iPhone 13 Pro Max, this is not the case. Nothing hangs.
  • Options
    Same here
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Having the same problem here,
    Using Huawei p40 lite 5g never had any problem like this with the game before. Tried to reset and nothing changed as well
  • Options
    TsunamilolTsunamilol Posts: 1
    Same problem! Im cant join alliance war and we lose. What im need to do? Updating every time
  • Options
    Having the same problem with Huawei Nova 7i
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    Using Realme GT masters edition. The update downloads anywhere between 7-10 MB and then lets me play normally

• Options
    dhruvjoshidhruvjoshi Posts: 17
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Nope i tried a number of times.. i use a OnePlus 10
  • Options
    kylevincent11kylevincent11 Posts: 2
    same problem here, always updating cant grind on arena.. im using huawei nova9.. rebooting or installing the game still the same problem. hoping to fix this soon.
  • Options
    JigSaw2k19JigSaw2k19 Posts: 6
    Same problem here too. Im using samsung galaxy s22 ultra with android 13 one UI 5.1. We need a fix ASAP
    Thx
  • Options
    JigSaw2k19JigSaw2k19 Posts: 6
    Same bug here.