Options

Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• Options
    DarkRider7686DarkRider7686 Posts: 6 โ˜…

So, this is how we've to loose ????
    Kabam ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 817 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I can't do aq
  • Options
    SupermanGodSupermanGod Posts: 51 โ˜…
    Will this be resolved soon @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    evgen2212evgen2212 Posts: 13 โ˜…
    I have already learned to play with this problem.
    It is not normal. When will it be fixed? If the team has a bugged champion, you won't be able to play. If the opponent is a bugged champion, you can also play
  • Options
    ZahidHasanZahidHasan Posts: 12 โ˜…
    Same issue here, I am using Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Android 13
  • Options
    ZahidHasanZahidHasan Posts: 12 โ˜…
    Same issue here, I am using Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Android 13
  • Options
    AnkanAnkan Posts: 2
    Same issue here, I am using Redmi Note 8 with Android 11
  • Options
    AnkanAnkan Posts: 2
    Please fix this problem soon. I don't play the game.
  • Options
    BADbrad321BADbrad321 Posts: 7 โ˜…
    The bug has been here since I downloaded the update is there no news or way to fix this please. I'm not asking for much I just want to be able to play the game. The only thing I can play is practice mode.
  • Options
    PakPak Posts: 8 โ˜…
    Is there any way we can play mcoc with these bugs on has anyone of u tried some other methods?
  • Options
    RayhanIshaqueRayhanIshaque Posts: 15 โ˜…
    edited May 2023

Having the same issue. Gave it like 2hrs and I didn't update. Tried clearing data, reinstalling nothing is working out for me. I think the problem is with certain champions and in my case it's Super Skrull. Update is not showing up for me in Arenas. But there's a Super Skrull in my AQ path and when ever I try to enter this fight update shows up. Same thing happened while duelling and seeing info of Super Skrull.
    I'm using Samsung A51 and playing over WiFi.
  • Options
    Fantozzi1Fantozzi1 Posts: 7 โ˜…
    News?
  • Options
    Fantozzi1Fantozzi1 Posts: 7 โ˜…
    5 days with this problem, c'mon kabam we are on trouble
  • Options
    IFCOptimusPrimeIFCOptimusPrime Posts: 8 โ˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We're investigating this right now.

@druvjoshi @SUPREME77 @Kryptonite1991 and anyone encountering this "updating" wheel/download bar between screens:

Did a reset resolve this issue?

Any News? 5 days....

• Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115 โ˜…
    Still no solutions? Maybe kabam is going to lose thousands of players
  • Options
    BluerexBluerex Posts: 7
    More than 3 days and there's still not even news? Couldn't use all of my sinister keys and now no aw/aq. KABAM
  • Options
    SlavenytSlavenyt Posts: 4 โ˜…
    People, the game is on, but it crashes with certain characters. I still have hit-manki and hacking, but maybe more, until I found others.
  • Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86 โ˜…
    This is still an issue for my junior account

Trying to do an AQ fight on Map 3, Doc Oc, and get hit with the endless "updating" screen when clicking on him to go into the fight screen. Happening on wifi and mobile network (tmobile). On a Galaxy S23 Ultra.

I have 2 installs of MCOC on my phone: my main account is on the default one installed, and my junior account is on the duplicate install located in my phones Secure Folder (all legitimate btw, Samsung lets you install a 2nd instance of an app within its Secure Folder). The weird thing is that I'm not having this "updating" issue on my main account, only on my junior account

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    daemonarchddaemonarchd Posts: 31 โ˜…
    May 6 and no one care about this bug KABAM
  • Options
    daemonarchddaemonarchd Posts: 31 โ˜…
    May 6 and no one care about this bug KABAM
  • Options
    ArphySageArphySage Posts: 1
    My phone had a feature for dual apps. Everything was normal, I can use 2 account simultaneosly but now it keeps updating. Tried to clear cache, clear data of the game nothing change, tried to uninstall and reinstall still keeps updating when using my 2nd account.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,648
    The team has been chasing this issue for the last few days; it is proving to be elusive. We have confirmed it is only impacting Android devices. The team has requested more information...
    For anyone encountering this issue: What version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device?
    To find this information:

1. Start the Play Store App
    2. Tap the menu button on the top left
    3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed
    5. Don't tap the Open button, instead tap the app's name to open properties
    6. Scroll down to "About this app"
    7. Scroll down to "App info"
  • Options
    abelardoabelardo Posts: 35 โ˜…
    same here now @Kabam Jax

• Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there everyone, the team is continuing to dig into this issue as quickly as they can. In order to investigate more thoroughly and test out some things, the team needs a bit of extra info, namely version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device? Since this issue appears to only show up on Android devices, this extra bit of info is useful to the investigation.

If you don't already know how to find this information you can follow the steps below:

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed
  • Options
    SchweapsySchweapsy Posts: 7 โ˜…

Hey there everyone, the team is continuing to dig into this issue as quickly as they can. In order to investigate more thoroughly and test out some things, the team needs a bit of extra info, namely version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device? Since this issue appears to only show up on Android devices, this extra bit of info is useful to the investigation.

If you don't already know how to find this information you can follow the steps below:

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed

Hey
    It's not a play store problem I think it's because of external sources, I'm using Huawei P40 and I have to download through browsers but it hasn't been a problem before only since this update things turned out like this
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

The team has been chasing this issue for the last few days; it is proving to be elusive. We have confirmed it is only impacting Android devices. The team has requested more information...
    For anyone encountering this issue: What version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device?
    To find this information:

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed

MCoC version ^

Play Store version ^
  • Options
    Hello, Kabam support team, this problem appears only when using the second dual application of the game, which allows playing on another secondary account for the game, and this matter is legal because the Android system allows making a second copy of the application to open another account
  • Options

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed

MCoC version ^

Play Store version ^