**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• Options
    After the latest update, it is not possible to play in the secondary account of the game, which makes it more difficult when you switch between the primary account and the secondary account in the main game application only.
  • Options
    BluerexBluerex Posts: 7
    Kabam Jax said:

The team has been chasing this issue for the last few days; it is proving to be elusive. We have confirmed it is only impacting Android devices. The team has requested more information...
    For anyone encountering this issue: What version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device?
    To find this information:

1. Start the Play Store App
    2. Tap the menu button on the top left
    3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed
    5. Don't tap the Open button, instead tap the app's name to open properties
    6. Scroll down to "About this app"
    7. Scroll down to "App info"

It's 39.0.0 latest update available on play store
  • Options
    We ask the maintenance team to solve this problem as soon as possible, noting that all games and applications can make a double application from them, and this game was like that until this update came and ruined everything
  • Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    Noble034 said:

This is still an issue for my junior account

Trying to do an AQ fight on Map 3, Doc Oc, and get hit with the endless "updating" screen when clicking on him to go into the fight screen. Happening on wifi and mobile network (tmobile). On a Galaxy S23 Ultra.

I have 2 installs of MCOC on my phone: my main account is on the default one installed, and my junior account is on the duplicate install located in my phones Secure Folder (all legitimate btw, Samsung lets you install a 2nd instance of an app within its Secure Folder). The weird thing is that I'm not having this "updating" issue on my main account, only on my junior account

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Something possibly worth mentioning, but I suspect that the issue might have something to do with logging out and logging in with a different account?

As I mentioned in my other post (quoted), I have two installs of MCOC on my phone. I had mentioned that I have my main account on the "normal" install, and then I have my junior account on my Secure Folder install. The Secure Folder install is the one that keeps giving me the endless updating screen, and that install also happens to be the one that I logged out of that account and into another junior account I own. On the normal install, where my main account is located, I have not logged out of that account once
  • Options
    SchweapsySchweapsy Posts: 7
    Noble034 said:

Noble034 said:

This is still an issue for my junior account

Trying to do an AQ fight on Map 3, Doc Oc, and get hit with the endless "updating" screen when clicking on him to go into the fight screen. Happening on wifi and mobile network (tmobile). On a Galaxy S23 Ultra.

I have 2 installs of MCOC on my phone: my main account is on the default one installed, and my junior account is on the duplicate install located in my phones Secure Folder (all legitimate btw, Samsung lets you install a 2nd instance of an app within its Secure Folder). The weird thing is that I'm not having this "updating" issue on my main account, only on my junior account

Something possibly worth mentioning, but I suspect that the issue might have something to do with logging out and logging in with a different account?

As I mentioned in my other post (quoted), I have two installs of MCOC on my phone. I had mentioned that I have my main account on the "normal" install, and then I have my junior account on my Secure Folder install. The Secure Folder install is the one that keeps giving me the endless updating screen, and that install also happens to be the one that I logged out of that account and into another junior account I own. On the normal install, where my main account is located, I have not logged out of that account once
    I don't think that ids the case, because I have only 1 account and its been happening to me as well
  • Options
    Slayer_22Slayer_22 Posts: 4
    Same problem here in arena's event quest and aq nothing happening after reset and uninstall the game and reinstall it
  • Options
    evgen2212evgen2212 Posts: 13
    Kabam Jax said:

The team has been chasing this issue for the last few days; it is proving to be elusive. We have confirmed it is only impacting Android devices. The team has requested more information...
    For anyone encountering this issue: What version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device?

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed

The problem arises because of the champions. especially the new ones released in 2022 2023. Scorpio omega sentinel galan catwoman and others . there are quite a lot of them. If there is one of these champions in the arena, for example, then this problem appears. If the opponent has such a champion in the arena, it also manifests itself. And so it is in every game mode. I figured it out because there is no problem on the iPad. I removed Omega sentinel from the team, then I went through the phone and the game started working.
  • Options
    daemonarchddaemonarchd Posts: 31
    @Kabam Jax Most of Huawei phones doesn't have Google play services at all we use Huawei app gallery. What shall we do
  • Options
    SupermanGodSupermanGod Posts: 51
    We are missing out on alot in the game, arena, battlegrounds, aq and sq. Can this pls be resolved soon, its been 1 week now and this problem is still not resolved.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed

Error examples
    1 When you spin the crystal and a new champion falls out with an error
    https://youtu.be/HVfN0_cRR9c

2 When an opponent's champion comes across with an error
    https://youtu.be/6_FJH38D9Fo

3 When there is a champion in the team with an error or just looking through the information about this champion
    https://youtu.be/wjwbSLsJ01I

There are not many such champions. Basically, these are the champions of 2022-2023.
  • Options

• Options
    Slayer_22Slayer_22 Posts: 4
    Now I can't open the game the update wheel is pop up in my face directly
  • Options
    IFCOptimusPrimeIFCOptimusPrime Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed

Any Huawei don't go, you by a p40/p40pro and try to play.
  • Options
    ZahidHasanZahidHasan Posts: 12

Game Name: ZahidHasan
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
    App Store: apkpure
    Game is unavailable at Google play store in my country.
  • Options
    ZahidHasanZahidHasan Posts: 12

Hey there everyone, the team is continuing to dig into this issue as quickly as they can. In order to investigate more thoroughly and test out some things, the team needs a bit of extra info, namely version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device? Since this issue appears to only show up on Android devices, this extra bit of info is useful to the investigation.

If you don't already know how to find this information you can follow the steps below:

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed

App installed from apkpure.
    On Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
    Game Name: ZahidHasan

• Options
    :#:#:#:#:#:#
  • Options
    I hope your company can deal with it in time, the problem has appeared for five days. There is no way to use google play in mainland China @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    I guess it should be the new version of the missing 2022 heroes data caused by the problem, the 2022 heroes to make up and then a version of the update problem should be solved.
  • Options
    KeytolKeytol Posts: 10

I guess it should be the new version of the missing 2022 heroes data caused by the problem, the 2022 heroes to make up and then a version of the update problem should be solved.

卡表直接摆烂不修复了
  • Options
    Keytol said:

卡表直接摆烂不修复了
    卡表那么狗啊?
  • Options

Keytol said:

卡表直接摆烂不修复了
    卡表那么狗啊?
    之前那黄色的横幅都撤下来了
  • Options
    Keytol said:

Keytol said:

卡表直接摆烂不修复了
    卡表那么狗啊?
    之前那黄色的横幅都撤下来了
    什么横幅
  • Options

Keytol said:

Keytol said:

卡表直接摆烂不修复了
    卡表那么狗啊?
    之前那黄色的横幅都撤下来了
    什么横幅
    就是调查这个问题的说明,然后调查清楚了会给说法的,现在直接没了
  • Options
    WombatYChWombatYCh Posts: 10

Hey there everyone, the team is continuing to dig into this issue as quickly as they can. In order to investigate more thoroughly and test out some things, the team needs a bit of extra info, namely version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device? Since this issue appears to only show up on Android devices, this extra bit of info is useful to the investigation.

If you don't already know how to find this information you can follow the steps below:

3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed

I'v updated game to the last version on Google Play. According to what we've known, this bug arises because of some champions who released at 2022/2023. The bug will be triggered when these champions will be filghten to, or is in player team ,or their info. will be reviewed. The possible reason is lacking of these champions' data in the last package (v39.0.0) for Android phone. The solution maybe just release a update package which including missing data of those champions to Google Play ASAP.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I managed to sort out the problem. If the game is not downloaded from google play, then it cannot be updated. If the game is downloaded from it, then when the splash screen appears, the update process is in progress on each non-working champion.