**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds will remain a failure until fixed

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 523 ★★★
edited May 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
It does not make sense to play battleground when it's broken at this level.
I was not allowed to pick my last two champs from the list as it kept on infinite loading for some reason. Not just that, on first fight i tried activating Stealthy Pre fight but it started the fight in flash bang only. It didn't even take my input.

Idk if it's the kabam servers that can't handle all this but battleground is a terrible feature to only frustrate players as of now. This is one of those issues we would like to be addressed and the game team has not given any statements on this. Idk if reporting on forums even works.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 288 ★★
    Haha poor internet symbol go brrrrrrr
    No but seriously BG is a pain to play given that it will randomly just freeze and select an unwanted defender/attacker.
    It’s still playable, and still a choice investment in terms of BG currency viability
    But annoying
    Please fix 🙏
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

I was not allowed to pick my last two champs from the list as it kept on infinite loading for some reason. Not just that, on first fight i tried activating Stealthy Pre fight but it started the fight in flash bang only. It didn't even take my input.

Idk if it's the kabam servers that can't handle all this but battleground is a terrible feature to only frustrate players as of now. This is one of those issues we would like to be addressed and the game team has not given any statements on this. Idk if reporting on forums even works.

I get your frustration but Kabam has communicated multiple times about this so it is not true to say “ the game team has not given any statements on this”.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 523 ★★★

I get your frustration but Kabam has communicated multiple times about this so it is not true to say “ the game team has not given any statements on this”.
    They say they are working and then this month's version release notes said they "resolved" something with battleground but clearly the issue is there unless they are talking about some totally different issue. Just saying "we are working" does not help as we don't even know kabam and we are on the same page. What issue was resolved? We have no idea. They didn't even say it will be resolved in next month or acknowledged that it's overloading of server that causes games to freeze and it can't take anymore queries. We have no idea about anything here mate. An official word would really help. And hopefully there's some compensation to all this. No idea about that either
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Well. At least you are able to pick camps. It's horrible for me
  • Options
    BG bug cost me some wins. Example on photos shown.

• Options
    Smack1_1Smack1_1 Posts: 3

• Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★

Easy with the white knighting there buddy.
    If you call "we're working on the issue" a statement I don't know what to tell you, that's not a statement that's just a lazy reply.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Smack1_1 said:

Did you force quit this one to try to get in?
    If anything, BGs has gotten worse since their last update that had a fix. It used to be that you could force quit a BG fight and get back into it. You would have way less time on the clock.... but at least you had a sliver of a chance, now it seems like it's registered automatically at a loss.

Congrats Kabam on punishing those just trying to live with your bugs even more so.