**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Am I upgrading the right champions?

I recently returned to the game, and I’m not really sure if I’m leveling up the right champions. I was always pretty clueless but now even more because I don’t know how the meta has changed since I last played. I’ve been leveling up HT, Kingpin, Tigra, and Knull. Any suggestions are welcome. Here are my 5 and 6 stars.

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 716 ★★★★
    Where are you in story content? Also ones like HB and Bishop can come in handy for the EQs, depending on the month
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 542 ★★★★
    You're definitely ranking the champs that’ll make it easiest to progress. So if thats your goal you're doing it right
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    Human torch wins almost any mystic fight.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★
    edited May 2023
    If you are ranking up the champions you enjoy, then damn what anyone else says. The whole point of the game is to have fun. Rank whoever you want as long as you enjoy them. Also, a lot of champs you are ranking up are really good so thats a plus. Welcome back
  • Options
    Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 50

Where are you in story content? Also ones like HB and Bishop can come in handy for the EQs, depending on the month

I’m on 5.3
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    I would have loved a 6* dragon man in act 5, dragon man is highly overlooked and helpful in a lot of content, he is immune to bleed and poison which makes him great for biohazard node, he also places a degeneration debuff on the opponent when the opponent places an armour break on dragon man, this can be easily utilised on amour break nodes, don't underestimate the power of dragon man Rank him up! (Only if you enjoy using him that is)
    He is great for aggressive play styles especially when you corner the opponent he can deal some big red numbers.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Solid choices so far! You are on the right track.

I would consider Bishop, Dragonman, and Gwenpool! Those are great champs to help you progress further.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    You should be ranking groot