**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Pool: Your most favourite and least favourite champs

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I'll take all the mutants. Favorite class and i love most of those selected
  • Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    I'm a simp for Spider Gwen , so hopefully she shows up!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    I'm take any of the good champs and none of the bad ones please. Shame I have a few at r4 already (domino, bishop, falcon) but hey maybe I can place one on AW defence and use the other in attack if that happens.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,315 ★★★★
    I would rather have 7* of champions I don't have as 6*.. Titania, Mantis, Gorr, Venom, Overseer, Wong, America Chavez, Hulk, Sauron, Terrax, Fixit.. now since some champions are better awaken and needing sig200 to maximize damage.. id rather get champions that have utility and immunity, some sustainability too..
  • Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
    Does anyone know if our first two 7*s will always cost 10k shards each? If I wait until more desireable (for me) champs join the pool, will my first 2 pulls always only cost 20k shards? Even if I wait a few moths? I couldn't find specifics on that anywhere.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I am hoping for rocket.

I would be upset if I pulled korg
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    jayb8008 said:

Does anyone know if our first two 7*s will always cost 10k shards each? If I wait until more desireable (for me) champs join the pool, will my first 2 pulls always only cost 20k shards? Even if I wait a few moths? I couldn't find specifics on that anywhere.

Yes based on what they said. There will be 2 special 7* crystals costing 10k 7* shards each ( or one crystal you can get twice) probably in the first tab of the store section like the platpool crystals.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    3 big ones for me are Joe/Titania/Chavez