Anti-cheat update!

Mtmkill_33Mtmkill_33 Member Posts: 22
Hi guys!
I wanted to discuss the innovation from the Kabam team regarding cheaters. The meaning of the innovation is a tougher punishment for playing in a team with a cheater. As we now know, a temporary ban and a fine with fragments of 7 * hero are issued for this violation.
Now let's look at the other side. The alliance war season ended on 04.26, bans for playing in a team with a cheater were issued on 04.24. Also, lists of alliances were published that had the season points removed for mods and transferring the account to third parties. But for some reason, the players of these alliances were not banned and not penalized for playing with a cheater. Maybe they have a different user agreement?
It turns out exactly the same violation as playing in a team with a cheater. And I'm 100% sure that the entire union knew about these violations (do not try to convince me). I hope that the second wave of bans will affect all players of the union who violated the user agreement, otherwise it will be the largest disgrace to the Kabam team!

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    It’s the exact same TOS violation.
    Teaming up with a cheater is teaming up with a cheater, whether that’s in Incursions, in AW or any other game mode.