**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 Star Basic Pool Additions

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
Anyone know how long before more champs are added to 7 star basic pool? Or how long it was with 6 stars? Just don’t know if I should hold onto shards if it’s quite a while.

Comments

• Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Does anyone have the link to the 7* information? I can’t find the announcement
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Ashacekar said:

Each month. They will add mid carders to basic pool and high end champs to titan. Titan champs will go into base pool after many months or years.
    For eg:
    June 2023 Update:
    Basic Pool: Ikaris, Stryfe
    Titan: Gwenpool, Red Hulk (They would go to basic pool in 6 months maybe)
    This is just an example.

Could you pull where you got this information from? Because to my knowledge, kabam hasn't told us the cadence of adding champions to the basic pool.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Each month. They will add mid carders to basic pool and high end champs to titan. Titan champs will go into base pool after many months or years.
    For eg:
    June 2023 Update:
    This is just an example.

This is wrong and just speculation. Kabam has said absolutely nothing about the cadence in which they will add new champs to the basic 7* pool yet.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Ashacekar said:

For eg:
    June 2023 Update:
    This is just an example.

Not quite. What they said during the livestream is more along the lines of champs they introduce as 7* going to the Titan crystal prior to being released to the basic pool. They’re not crystals separating champs by value.
  • Options
    ElPatron1ElPatron1 Posts: 5
    So for how much longer are we staying with just bad 7 stars champions..is kabam planing on releasing new 7 stars or all they do is thinking how to make players in game life miserable and hoe to taken our money..
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    ElPatron1 said:

So for how much longer are we staying with just bad 7 stars champions..is kabam planing on releasing new 7 stars or all they do is thinking how to make players in game life miserable and hoe to taken our money..

Define bad 7 star champs
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    ElPatron1 said:

Bad.

Right.

Your 7* Cosmic Ghost Doctor Omega Herc Fury is waiting for you
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    I heard someone mention in one of these threads that the champs in the Titan crystal would be released into the base pool in December… I dunno where they got that info from though
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I heard someone mention in one of these threads that the champs in the Titan crystal would be released into the base pool in December… I dunno where they got that info from though

The ones that we voted on will go into the basic pool in December. Crystal releases in August, then every 2 months after that 6 champs will release into the basic pool and 6 new champs will join the Titan pool. That info is all directly from Kabam.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

It was on a recent stream.

October - Negs, Attuma, Stryfe, Odin, Sorc Sup, Guardian

December - Twitter Poll Winners

February - Crossbones, Hyperion, June + July champs