**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are any of 5hese worth a 6* generic gem?

Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    All depends on who you like using. Me personally I'd say ghost,hood,overseer and king groot are generic worthy.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

All depends on who you like using. Me personally I'd say ghost,hood,overseer and king groot are generic worthy.

Out of the 4 my Overseer is currently R3 and I do use him, and love KG but does king grout need high sig?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

H3t3r said:

Out of the 4 my Overseer is currently R3 and I do use him, and love KG but does king grout need high sig?
    I think you solved your own problem here! Overseer already ranked and if you use him often. You will definitely appreciate the awakened ability! He doesnt really need high sig either... just awaken and hes good to go !
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Overseer awakening is enuf but KG needs high sig
  • Options
    LeoZed said:

Overseer awakening is enuf but KG needs high sig

Given he is already R3 he's probably my best bet then. Kg if he needs high sig I'm pumping stones into herc now so it won't happen.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    We will get an awakening gem once a month now it seems. If you like shang Id do him because its basically extra damage, peni can do regen mus with it and cheese nick. White mags gets extra pre after winning. Etc. stuff like that if you use them
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Save a gem for NF. He is the number 1 generic AG candidate. Insane damage, easy rotation and a second life make him an off the charts attacker and a pretty decent defender, particularly in BGs.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    KG doesn’t need too high a sig imo. At sig 60, unless you’re getting hit very often, the regen should be enough to keep you topped up
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Don't waste a generic AG on KG. Use it on ghost, you won't regret it. Either that or save it for nick.
  • Options

Don't waste a generic AG on KG. Use it on ghost, you won't regret it. Either that or save it for nick.

I decided to save it. I have never gotten good with Ghost so I never use her.
    Not my kind of play style.
  • Options
    ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Posts: 79
    Invisible Woman is very good with the awakened ability, even the fact in the beginning of the fight she automatically becomes invisible. That is very useful for long fights
  • Options
    mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    Ghost or Overseer.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    KG is such a good champ for saving you on potions and revives. He doesn’t need a super high sig. More helps but I dont think is required.
  • Options

Invisible Woman is very good with the awakened ability, even the fact in the beginning of the fight she automatically becomes invisible. That is very useful for long fights

I just took invisible woman up to r2 for BG defense, still have yet to get a handle on her for offense, though.

I could definitrly see using a class gem on her, not sure about a generic though.
  • Options

Ghost or Overseer.

I've seriously been thinking about overseer as I did take mine to R3, and the utility he gains with the awakening could come in handy in alot of situations, and the fact he ramps up faster with is.

It would also help his ridiculously low pi that drives me crazy, lol
  • Options
    Hort4 said:

KG is such a good champ for saving you on potions and revives. He doesn’t need a super high sig. More helps but I dont think is required.

I actually luckily duped KG naturally not too lon ago. I was pretty happy about that!