**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

7 Star Pool Infographics

21Eggatron21Eggatron Member Posts: 103 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Hey everyone!

With the upcoming release of 7 Stars, it occurred to me that a lot of these champs aren't super widely used. So, with the help of a lot of friends, I created these 7 Star Pool Infographics!

This Google Folder contains each individual infographic as well as extra information:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F8afXVO_-fjd5i-j-57yZTJ8Iyx5TrVl?usp=share_link

Big thank you to Nagase, Nick136, Royu, Jeagerbombastic, Under Mother, RoguePersephone, Mu8sMCOC, PDubs, GrassMCoC, Odysseus, and Jinx for their help with the information and MystiKay for their help with the designs! Wouldn't have been possible without each and every one of them.

Hope this helps people get a better understanding of what role your new 7 Star can fill on your roster.

Comments

• SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 642 ★★★
    Amazing information, thanks!

I really want Mantis and Titania
  • 21Eggatron21Eggatron Member Posts: 103 ★★

Awesome stuff!!

But why is there no mention of Elsa being a top 5 skill?!?

I wanted to avoid rankings while making this just because they're so subjective, just makes for less argument between myself and other creators
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    Out of all the 7* in the pool, which champion is decent to good undupe and can be useful on offense and defense.. thanks, 21Eggatron for the info graphics.. its very much appreciated.. I have some of the champions rank3.. a bit far off for rank4 as of now.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Can't wait to see 7 star domino awakened in BGs
    LeoZed said:

Can't wait to see 7 star domino awakened in BGs

But it's even more troublesome facing an awaken 6* Sasquatch or Korg in battleground.
  • 21Eggatron21Eggatron Member Posts: 103 ★★
    psp742 said:

Out of all the 7* in the pool, which champion is decent to good undupe and can be useful on offense and defense.. thanks, 21Eggatron for the info graphics.. its very much appreciated.. I have some of the champions rank3.. a bit far off for rank4 as of now.

Quite a few actually.

I'd say the ones that fit both criteria best are Dragon Man, Overseer, Bishop, America Chavez, Mantis, Gorr, Terrax, Sasquatch, Wiccan, Joe Fixit and there's arguments for Iron Man IW, Mysterio, Shuri post buff and Guilly99
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,439 ★★★★★

Awesome stuff!!

But why is there no mention of Elsa being a top 5 skill?!?

For some reason she is an extremely polarizing champ. I dig her and hope she is one of the 7s I pull.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,956 Guardian
    Amazing work!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★
    Hoping for domino personally
    Awesome info-graphics, I notice I keep looking for it.. thanks OP and for everyone who contributed to this wonderful info.