**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 Star showcase from CCP

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Haven't had the chance to try domino yet. But let me tell you. The stat focus ability is insane for some of them.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Haven't had the chance to try domino yet. But let me tell you. The stat focus ability is insane for some of them.

So incredibly jealous of you guys as Guardians. Hoping to see some Gorr gameplay at some point.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

So incredibly jealous of you guys as Guardians. Hoping to see some Gorr gameplay at some point.
    😄
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Me too 🤣 unfortunately there is a bug and we don't have access to gorr yet
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

H3t3r said:

Me too 🤣 unfortunately there is a bug and we don't have access to gorr yet
    Must mean he's too powerful.