Will 7 Star effect Throne Breaker Players for Paragon Title

HashmiHashmi Member Posts: 56
Will 7 Star Count as 6*R4 for gaining Title of Paragon as it is very hard to get 7* Shards
& also R4 Material PLease let us know @Kabam Miike

Comments

• HashmiHashmi Member Posts: 56

The criteria for Paragon isn’t going to change. A certain level/quantity of 7* will likely be required for whatever progression comes next (hopefully at least a year from now).

You Surely Talk like them :neutral:
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Hashmi said:

Will 7 Star Count as 6*R4 for gaining Title of Paragon as it is very hard to get 7* Shards

There are plenty of R4 materials in the game right now. Doing 8.2 100% alone gives you enough to take 3 6* to R4
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    You still need your r4s to be paragon. 8.2 exploration alone gives 3 r4s worth of materials. If you have 7*s then that'll make 8.2 exploration even easier
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★

Hashmi said:

The criteria for Paragon isn’t going to change. A certain level/quantity of 7* will likely be required for whatever progression comes next (hopefully at least a year from now).

You sure talks like an ignorant.
    Why come to forums if you don't want to hear facts.

Anyway,
    There are 4 r4 gems are up for grabs for everyone.
    Eop completion
    Act7 exploration
    8.1, 8.2 exploration

You don't even need to put resources if you are worried.
    It's EOP exploration
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

Hashmi said:

You sure talks like an ignorant.
    Why come to forums if you don't want to hear facts.

Anyway,
    There are 4 r4 gems are up for grabs for everyone.
    Eop completion
    Act7 exploration
    8.1, 8.2 exploration

You don't even need to put resources if you are worried.
    It's EOP exploration
    Meant to right exploration.
    Add 1 extra path.

Still 4 available.
    Still depends on the player, what they need to do in acquiring higher progression title.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    It isn’t going to change. A 7* will not count as a 6* and you’ll still need to meet the requirements in order to get paragon.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Ashacekar said:

That's the criteria for next titles.
    Something like:
    Owns 4 6* R5 and Completed 8.4.6 Ultragon
    Owns 5 7* R1 and Completed 9.2.6 Quadragon
    Owns 10 7* R2 and Completed 9.4.6 Tetragon

Lol, I miss the days where beating content was the only requirement. TB and Paragon titles were and are completely hollow feeling achievements in comparison to Cav and UC. That moment of beating an end boss and getting the title that was far, far, more satisfying
    Is even worse to think that when Paragon was released, having "100% completed the game" was still not enough to achieve it on release
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

Ashacekar said:

Something like:

Lol, I miss the days where beating content was the only requirement. TB and Paragon titles were and are completely hollow feeling achievements in comparison to Cav and UC. That moment of beating an end boss and getting the title that was far, far, more satisfying
    Is even worse to think that when Paragon was released, having "100% completed the game" was still not enough to achieve it on release
    Fully agree. While I am a spender, and am thankful for those that spend more than me, allowing this game to operate ad-free, I’m firmly against achieving titles being a paywall.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Ashacekar said:

Something like:

Next will probably be 3 7* r3 unfortunately.
    Ashacekar said:

Something like:

:wink:
    BigBlueOx said:

Ashacekar said:

Something like:

i miss those dayz too.
    R4 materials are hard to get it will take so much time for me i guess i have only one R4 & completed act 7. lets see how much time it will take.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Ashacekar said:

Something like:

No.
    Thronebreaker requires one rank 3 6*.
    Paragon requires three rank 4 6*s.
    The next title will most likely require some number of rank 5 6*s or rank 2 7*s.

According to what you're saying, the next title would fully skip r5/r2 6/7*s.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian

JChanceH9 said:

Ashacekar said:

Something like:

No.
    Thronebreaker requires one rank 3 6*.
    Paragon requires three rank 4 6*s.
    The next title will most likely require some number of rank 5 6*s or rank 2 7*s.

According to what you're saying, the next title would fully skip r5/r2 6/7*s.
    Unless the title is released in 1 month, then I wouldn't plan on r5 requirement honestly. R5s appeared twice as fast as any other rankup we have had in the game, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was skipped.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Hashmi said:

The Paragon Title requires 3 Rank 4 6 Star champions and completion of Act 7. Having a 7 Star champion at Rank 1 will not give anyone the Paragon title. It specifically states 6 Star champions.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Hashmi said:

BigBlueOx said:

Ashacekar said:

Something like:

i miss those dayz too.
    R4 materials are hard to get it will take so much time for me i guess i have only one R4 & completed act 7. lets see how much time it will take.
    You can go and do 8.1 and 8.2. That will get you the remaining R4s
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    I can’t see a requirement being just simply owning xx amount of 7* rank-1 champs.

You could have got (that 1 person) one from the online announcement lottery.
    Or eventually from Dup'ing enough 6* champs, even though maybe ALL of those 6* you had were nowhere near r4 or r5. Just spending a ton of money on champs, without rankup material yet.

It would probably be tied to actually RANKING UP your 7* to Rank-2, so that it is actually using Rankup material, like currently.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★

I can’t see a requirement being just simply owning xx amount of 7* rank-1 champs.

Otherwise any paragon would be able to skip the paragon title and go for the next one, just by opening a few paragon crystals
  • DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    The next title is Serpentslayer, and will require you to complete 7.4.6, have 5 r2 7*s and give Kabam your social security number.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    Deepworld said:

The next title is Serpentslayer, and will require you to complete 7.4.6, have 5 r2 7*s and give Kabam your social security number.

Why would two titles have the exact same story progression requirement, that doesn't even make sense
  • DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★

Deepworld said:

Why would two titles have the exact same story progression requirement, that doesn't even make sense
    I meant 8.4.6 whoops but the social security number was not a mistake.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    No, part of the requirement for the Title is gaining the Resource to Rank Champs. I don't see that including 7*s.