**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 looking for Map 6 and relaxed/optional AW

Profiles below. Ready to join after AQ rewards. Looking for a full map 6 alliance (don’t feel like spending tickets) and AW that is either relaxed (G1/P4) or has 2 BGs and is semi-optional. We will all play AW, but we’re not going hard.
We are not heavy in BGs, but a couple of us will contribute a bit.
We have Line for communication and you can reach me by name above. Holla.

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Still looking. Obviously the surprise alliance event for 7* celebration threw a wrench in the works. Ready to join ASAP.
  • Options
    MDRichMDRich Posts: 6
    edited May 2023

Hi! My alliance is currently looking for 5 members exactly. We have a range of account sizes currently, but we do run a Map 6 BG. The plan is to run 6/5/5 x5. We're not G1/P4 for war -- we took a hit last season with being down 1 bg, but when full we're usually G2/3 and have come close to G1 more than once. We do require people to do war, but we don't push to spend units on revives.

If that works for your group at all, you can find me in game as MDRich, or on line a mikdrich.
  • Options
    Hey can I join ?
    I am paragon and currently exploring 8.2
  • Options
    Vicro13Vicro13 Posts: 20
    Hey,
    If you're still looking for an alliance for 5 ppl.
    Our war rating 2391 which will start us at G1 with a good start we should work our way into P4 by mid season.
    AQ currently doing map 5 back can switch to map 6 if needed.
    Line id vicrosa13