Initial 7 star pull anxiety

RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
The 7 star launch time is around the corner. I’m so worried about my luck according to my 5 and 6 star initial pull situation. My first 2 6 stars were iron fist and iron fist dupe.
I’ll be very depressed if I pull champs listed below:
Joe fixit, rocket, VTD, IMIW, Spider Gwen, War machine, Hawkeye, OG spidey, Gamora, Gambit. Terrax. Please no Kabam!
Hbu, what champs make you sad?

Comments

• RvzRvz Member Posts: 179 ★★

wow, here I am praying for a 7-star veom the duck but a lot of you guys don't want him. all the best though

Bro I’m so confused about your preference. VTD? He is trash bro. No offense.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,406 ★★★★★
    I don't want any champs that require high sig, like Korg, or weak defenders, like Spidey. Not super interested in some of the tech options, like War Machine and Shuri.

I want a lot of them, though.
  • predatorrpredatorr Member Posts: 71
    It's hard to understand There is a gambit that hits almost 200k with l2 and 80k with l1 no one wants it there
    and the apocalypse is the best hero on the list that provides perfect block but i don't want it i have r4
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 374 ★★
    Rvz said:

wow, here I am praying for a 7-star veom the duck but a lot of you guys don't want him. all the best though

Bro I’m so confused about your preference. VTD? He is trash bro. No offense.
    ermm, that champ was my very first rank 3 6* and that was a long time ago. He was my go-to when I explored Act 7. I love VTD with all my heart and a 7* will gladly save me the trouble of taking my 6* to rank 4. might even rank 2 him. no offense but he is my favorite champ after Hela in the entire cosmic class.
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    I mean, you could pull trash just as much six months from now as you could today. RNG is RNG. At least this pool is a drastic improvement from previous release pools.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★★
    predatorr said:

It's hard to understand There is a gambit that hits almost 200k with l2 and 80k with l1 no one wants it there
    and the apocalypse is the best hero on the list that provides perfect block but i don't want it i have r4

@predatorr I just R4ed gambit after 8.2 exploration. I honestly hope I don't get 7*
  • Davyb18Davyb18 Member Posts: 30
    On the 7* openings today I think we are all forgetting to congratulate kabam on giving another money grabbing solo event 16 odins to reach all milestones assuming paragon crystals are 300 units well done kabam
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Member Posts: 168
    Rocket and Gamora are good? You're crazy
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★

Rocket and Gamora are good? You're crazy

Gamora is actually really pretty solid; and as an equivalent to 6r4, she's going to hit really, really hard.

Good luck to all!
  • Cap_Ezio25Cap_Ezio25 Member Posts: 26
    Got spider gwen as first 7 star.. trash.. rip all the hard work..
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★

Got spider gwen as first 7 star.. trash.. rip all the hard work..

Hard disagree from me, sorry. Team her up with Peni. She deals impressive yellow numbers without any ramp- up and from the SP1 can slow down the opponent's power gain.