**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Alliance Event

I’ve been in my alliance for almost three weeks now does this mean that if I put points up I won’t get my alliance side of the rewards

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Looks like we're gonna be seeing alot of new r5 6* maybe even some r2 7* before the day is over.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What event
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Alliance and solo event
  • Options
    Aechristman223Aechristman223 Posts: 8
    edited May 2023
    It's pretty wild how expensive this event is hahah, it would take me roughly 50k units worth of paragon crystals to get the solo milestones (assuming the paragon crystals are 300 units each still)
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    It clearly says you will get your rewards in 5 days
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I wanted to switch Alliance because Im in a retired Alliance, but Ill be opening Crystals, can I change the Alliance or it is too much time difference?
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Siliyo said:

It clearly says you will get your rewards in 5 days

No duh about that but what I’m asking will my points count or will I have to wait don’t tell me what I clearly can see
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Yeah... Wonder if that's a bug.. same situation here.. less than 3 weeks but an Alliance event that starts after u joined shouldn't have a restriction like this....
    Although gifting and banquet did.. but it was announced ahead of time
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Yeah... Wonder if that's a bug.. same situation here.. less than 3 weeks but an Alliance event that starts after u joined shouldn't have a restriction like this....

How many time does it show?
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    edited May 2023
    I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but like, I know this event is geared towards paragon but me being a thronebreaker, I won't even be able to get the 4 star relic lol, which is the first milestone. I didn't think it would be going that far in the other direction. Oh well. Good luck all :)
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 56
    Can we just have confirmation that the points earned vs milestone figures are actually correct please?

These seem like insanity
  • Options
    Aechristman223Aechristman223 Posts: 8
    It's pretty wild how expensive this event is hahah, it would take me roughly 50k units worth of paragon crystals to get the milestones
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 465 ★★★
    kevhugo said:

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but like, I doubt I'll be able to even get the 4 star relic let alone any of the other tiers. This might be the same for other thronebreakers like me, i'm not sure. I can open one 7 star, so 2500 points at least lol.

I'm tb but only have 6.8k shards. If we continue to get 2k shards per month. I'd be opening one next month. Kinda sucks that this event is so far from f2p. Not even a little bit of f2p love here. Let the celebration of whales and big spenders begin
  • Options
    MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    Hey guys,

Pretty sure you’ve made a mistake with the points required for milestones- there’s no way you could have expected an average spending of approx 45k units.

No need to thank me for catching, happy to help
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    Wtf are these milestone thresholds 😭
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    ISO17 said:

I currently have enough for 4 full 7* crystals. Which with the free paragon crystals will get me to the 2nd milestone. I would need to pop 150, 1-5-0 Pravin crystals to get all the rewards. Assuming they’re even gonna be 300 units, that’s 45,000 units of crystals. That’s about 15 odins worth of units. $1,500. And the whales get rewarded with rank up materials and FULL 2X T6CC??? This event is an absolute middle finger to the community that doesn’t fork over their wallets.

Missed a ZERO there bucko.
  • Options
    I just wanna know If I can switch Alliances before opening Crystals