**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

One hour timers? Are your employees on the same planet?

I cannot for the life of me reconcile the stupidity of your errors right now. All this new content riddled with bugs, untested or purposely introduced I cannot even care to guess. After TWO amateur issues that I will add - your company should not be making after two years in buisness you still intentionally or unintentionally wish to alienate your players even more.

You should have at least intoduced 30 min timers so people can catch up with what they have missed. Extending aq is not the solution, people can not extend their commitments in the real world.

I just feel like walking in your head office with a mega phone and screaming 'Wakey wakey' as loud as you possibly conceive.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.