**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t attach relics to champions

Hi Kabam, I have been unable to bind relics to few of my Champs. Throws an error saying they are on a quest. This is not the case. I suspect this is with those champs with which I went on questing in Act 8, beta testing server I was invited to. Please check.

Comments

• Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I also have a problem with bind/unbind relics.
    I had a 3* relic bond to a 6* champ. Today I unbind the 3* and bind a 6* relic instead, but now when I look at my relics it shows both 3* and 6* relics bonded to the same champ.
    I tried to open my 3* relic, unbind it again and bind it to someone else but it doesn’t let me save it. When I go back to main relic screen he is still bonded to same champ.
  • Options
    loso1234loso1234 Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    have been having the same issue with binding and unbinding. I will unbind a relic, bind to another champ, the prompt will say bound and then when i go to exit it ask if i want to leave with out binding. I have not been able to change my bindings of champs in quite some time now. Even when i unbind a relic it’s stays bound to the champ. Also shows that i have two relive bound to one champ, the six star HT in the photo. Not really sure what i am supposed to do to get this working. Little help with this binding issue would be appreciated

• Options
    BuddzBuddz Posts: 31
    This is sorted now.