**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my 7 star roster

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Personally I guess it’s mid tier luck.

Comments

• Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    2/10 There's to many...you should be ashamed. You know, you're one of the reasons 7* cost 15k shards. They only cost that much because of how many shards people were acquiring before their release. :p
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Not you again 😒, no one cares for how much money you spend you clearly know how "good" this ROsTeR is, Be quiet and stop posting "rAtE mY rOsTeR" threads because no one cares.

I care!!!!!
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 304 ★★
    DL864 said:

Not you again 😒, no one cares for how much money you spend you clearly know how "good" this ROsTeR is, Be quiet and stop posting "rAtE mY rOsTeR" threads because no one cares.

I care!!!!!
    Ok
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

Rvz said:

Personally I guess it’s mid tier luck.

Waiting for the day rvz realises that no one really cares that he whaled out and pulled a bunch of 7 stars on the same day they came out
    They will be the last person on the forums 6 years after support for the game ends asking for a rating.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    DL864 said:

I care!!!!!
    You sir, are a silly person.
  • Options
    Husalah2010Husalah2010 Posts: 12
    No 7* Herc so this gets a 1/10 from me. 😁
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I'm seeing a severe lack of Air Walker in here, not good enough
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    No Groot, fail
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    I see a huge lack of potato salad in that roster. Maybe mcoc isn’t for everyone. -100
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
    You posted couple weeks back ur 6* roster saying "serial forum flexer" & yet, here we are again... 🙄
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I'd give it a 'no-one cares' out of 'everyone', but that's just my personal opinion 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    No iron fist? -100/10, get better