Lost war multiplier during off season?

rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
We were in T4 with a multiplier of 4.5 and now suddenly, without gaining or losing any war points we're at T5 , multiplier x4

How can this happen just before season start?
@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Alliances in T4 and T5 are supposed to be locked and not jump around tiers in off season.
  • GabeZRodGabeZRod Member Posts: 74 ★★
    This has happened to my alliance in the past. I’ve yet to verify if this is correct, but I think tier is based on Alliance rating specifically for alliances that have enlisted for the next war. That is, certain alliance take breaks at the ends of season or during parts of the off-season, which effectively shifts other alliances up a few spots. When they do re-enlist however, you’re similarly subject to getting bumped down due to being right cutoff of a tier.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    GabeZRod said:

This has happened to my alliance in the past. I’ve yet to verify if this is correct, but I think tier is based on Alliance rating specifically for alliances that have enlisted for the next war. That is, certain alliance take breaks at the ends of season or during parts of the off-season, which effectively shifts other alliances up a few spots. When they do re-enlist however, you’re similarly subject to getting bumped down due to being right cutoff of a tier.

While that might be the case and anything is possible in such a scenario.

We finished last season in T4.

Let's see where we went up, thanks for replying.