Tips for Grandmaster

hyp3r05hyp3r05 Member Posts: 82
Recently decided to do story content again for the first time in a while. Was breezing through it until I got to a fight that I knew would trip me up, the Grandmaster.
Any tips, strategies, or other helpful things I should know? Currently thinking Juggs is my best option for the fight.
I can upload roster pics if that helps.

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    When he’s shuffling blocks and you’re following commands (dex, block, take the hit) pause to see the order, recite it to yourself a time or two, then do it.

Later in the fight, you definitely want to heal to a decent extent or else you may not make it through the full cycle.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    I dunno about Juggs, can he do all the tasks? I think there is one to infict a DoT effect...

Anyway my advice is to really focus on the SP1 beam part, because if you can't dex it 105% of the time, it's gonna cost you a lot.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    Take the lifecycle path and save yourself revives by being able to just block the initial beam of the GM sp1
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    Agreed with @Kerneas timing SP1 beam is important. Sometimes your rhythm may get off the track so always stay cautious. Also, practice intercepts in some other fights. If you don't have reverse control immune champs then also take care on the timer for that. Feel free to pause the game anytime if your fingers get sweaty, or you need time to relax or read nodes. Use it as an ability to slow down time. It will take time initially to get used to the fight and playstyle but that's normal. Don't worry about using revives. Have loads of them just in case. They will be useful anyways. Last but not the least, units will always save your day. Good luck mate
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Take the lifecycle path and save yourself revives by being able to just block the initial beam of the GM sp1

Any tips for champs for this lane? I saw doom is great but I don’t have him.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    If you have doom use him
  • Warlord_615Warlord_615 Member Posts: 14
    Have atleast 1000 units ready even if you have the best counters.